Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pilates class Galway

Options
  • 15-02-2012 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any good classes in galway? I get a lot of lower back injuries and i have heard that this is very good for that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Older threads here and here.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Pistachio

I can recommend Ann Heskin Pilates classes in the Salthill Hotel. She does all levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭piscesgirl1

Fiona in galway business school runs 6 week beginer classes for 70 euro. Would recommend it as I used to have lower back pain- improved greatly after the course. website is galway pilates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 BikramBunny

Bikram Yoga Galway have an introductory offer for €49 for 30 days (you can go as often/little as you like!) I started my first session in the Athlone branch last night and had the second today ~ feel amazing though I know it will take a few days for my body to adjust. Make sure you arrive early and tell the instructor of any problams, especially back-related. I have old ankle injuries and have to be careful with certain stretching and kneeling exercises. Good luck!

Each session is 90 minutes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

I do heated power yoga in the Carlton HOtel. I find it brillant. I started for the same reason as you back problems and have found my flexability excellent since I started.

They do it in different places of Galway.

http://www.heatedpoweryoga-ireland.com/

If you and a friend want to give it a try out go to the wed class at 8.30 you can bring a friend for free so it can cost you as little as €3.50 for the class.

RubyGirl wrote: »
    I do heated power yoga in the Carlton HOtel. I find it brillant. I started for the same reason as you back problems and have found my flexability excellent since I started.

They do it in different places of Galway.

http://www.heatedpoweryoga-ireland.com/

If you and a friend want to give it a try out go to the wed class at 8.30 you can bring a friend for free so it can cost you as little as €3.50 for the class.
    Love Bikram Yoga, great stuff re body & head. Do it! Galway. Athlone ~ most places do it. Training for Flora Marathon, really helps!

Advertisement