Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eir Sport Access

• 11-12-2018 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am an Sky customer and Eir Sport subscriber, how can I stream Eir sports online now that Setanta Go is no longer available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Quintis wrote: »
    Hi,

I am an Sky customer and Eir Sport subscriber, how can I stream Eir sports online now that Setanta Go is no longer available?
    Hi Quintis, 

You can find all the details for sky customer's and eir sport here 

You can also contact them directly on 0818 20 30 40 or email them at cs@eirsport.ie  

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Quintis

Hi,

Hi Quintis, 

You can also contact them directly on 0818 20 30 40 or email them at cs@eirsport.ie  

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey, it doesn't explain how I can stream Eir Sport as a Sky customer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi,

Hi Quintis, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Quintis,

I'd suggest that you ring eir Sport directly on 0818 20 30 40. They will be able to give you a step by step guide on how to set up your eir Sport subscription. 

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Hi,

Hi Quintis, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Quintis,

I'd suggest that you ring eir Sport directly on 0818 20 30 40. They will be able to give you a step by step guide on how to set up your eir Sport subscription. 

~Kellie
    Kellie, why dont you tell the customer that Eir have lost the contract for the sports channels and Sky will be taking over from August next.

Advertisement