Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rented house with 2 others, all on contract, I wanna move out - they don't

• 23-08-2019 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I've rented house via agency with 2 other people.
    I did all the paperwork and deposit and rent is coming out of my bank account but all 3 of us signed contract.

Contract is out now, so we can move whenever.
    I wanna move out but they refuse, I just want to get my part of deposit back, agency don't know anything as we didn't hand in notice yet.

Am I stuck here? I know I can just block DD by agency but that's a scummy thing to do and I don't want to do that.

Do I have any options here? Can I just tell agency (although I doubt they will part-refund deposit since we all signed contract).

Advertisement