Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-10-2020, 14:59   #106
Sirsok

If I was McIntyre I would be pissed they missed my table landing spot with their bad angles and cuts
Advertisement
26-10-2020, 15:00   #107
J. Marston

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky88 View Post
I saw an idea on Twitter I liked miz cashed in on Finn and have him on nxt as a total opposite of what is nxt usually
Miz doing promos against NXT wrestlers would be man against boys.

I'd love to see him tear down Finn.
(3) thanks from:
26-10-2020, 15:02   #108
Smacruairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky88 View Post
I saw an idea on Twitter I liked miz cashed in on Finn and have him on nxt as a total opposite of what is nxt usually
Actually a great idea. Would be great watching him old school snivelling heel it up against some spot monkeys.

But I think they clearly specified that mitb is for universal or wwe only. Ah well.
26-10-2020, 15:24   #109
Loughc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smacruairi View Post
Actually a great idea. Would be great watching him old school snivelling heel it up against some spot monkeys.

But I think they clearly specified that mitb is for universal or wwe only. Ah well.
It’s hard to see who he can cash in on now tho. Reigns isn’t dropping the title anytime soon and the whole point of orton winning is to build towards an orton edge mania match.
Thanks from:
26-10-2020, 16:10   #110
LineOfBeauty

Quote:

Might be the 1st time anyone has ever referred to Fergal Devitt as a spot monkey.
Advertisement
26-10-2020, 16:44   #111
Smacruairi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineOfBeauty View Post
Might be the 1st time anyone has ever referred to Fergal Devitt as a spot monkey.
Well more that's how the miz would set himself up: The professional wrestler vs the gymnast.
26-10-2020, 17:20   #112
LineOfBeauty

Quote:
Well more that's how the miz would set himself up: The professional wrestler vs the gymnast.
Nearly impossible to do now. NXT firmly established as a 3rd WWE brand with no differing style. Let alone the fact that the champion was also World Champion on Raw and is the polar opposite of a gymnast.
26-10-2020, 19:03   #113
CastorTroy

Will be interesting to see if NXT is involved in Survivor Series this year in the same capacity as before, since as I pointed out before they have neglected them in recent weeks.
I guess the build to SS starts this week or next week where everyone will band together. Will Retribution suddenly be loyal to Raw?
26-10-2020, 19:33   #114
ThePott

They had blue/red and yellow on the Survivor Series graphic again but may have just used the graphic from last year.
Advertisement
26-10-2020, 19:34   #115
PTH2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePott View Post
They had blue/red and yellow on the Survivor Series graphic again but may have just used the graphic from last year.
Brand loyalty even though some are only part of it for a few weeks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion