Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Kenpo In Ireland

• 03-09-2020 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

One of the Finest of the modern Eclectic Karate Systems, American Kenpo Karate has taken its fair share of Knocks from those IN the system and non practioners over the years.

As a mainstream practitioner myself from 1999 to 2017, I went down another path on my Karate journey but I'd like to know How things are going in American Kenpo in Ireland and if the Old Masters I knew in Dublin are still Kicking?

I'm not from Dublin myself and I have lost track of the Seniors there since '17.

Can anyone Update Me Please?
    DB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭RoboRat

I trained under Vivian Spain in Leixlip back in the late 80's, back then it was 'the' martial art. You don't see it around much anymore. I liked it, but in hindsight and after training in other disciplines, I feel it was more style than substance.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Juza1973

There is a club in Athy I visited once. Athy Kenpo Karate Club.

Advertisement