Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The dreaded phlegm

• 29-11-2005 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Well myself and steveland have had this drunken conversation before. Does anyone else find with Marlborough Lights that you have an awful phlegmy throat?

I find this, especially in the mornings.

Anyone else? Or is there another brand thats particularly bad?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yip, constantly got phlegm in the back of my throat when smoking lights.

Moved onto the red and they're much smoother with much less of a phlegmy feeling

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Naa Red have a tendency to make me feel like i just ate an iron file,
    I find its the same with any ciggarette,you get a dirty phlegmy feeling all over >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Even though the last thing I do before I go to bed at night is have something to drink and brush my teeth, I still wake up every morning with the taste of smoke in my mouth.
    Never have experienced this "phlegm" though.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

Never noticied the phlegm myself but than i never smoked lights regularly although i do find they leave a rotten after-taste which always reminds me of cabbage!
    Ya i know, i'm weird.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Eh.....I've never gotten the phlegmy feeling with Marlboro lights and we're together about 9 years now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement