Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray Ban Perscription Prescription Sunglasses

• 11-04-2021 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how I go about purchasing Ray Ban Prescription sunglasses.

I have tried the ray ban Irish website but they dont do prescription lenses.
    I have tried the ray ban UK website but they dont deliver to Ireland anymore and I cant use parcel motel anymore either.
    I have tried the ray ban Germany website but they dont deliver to Ireland either.

I have tried a few irish sites but they dont offer to customize the tips or give all options on the lenses i want etc.

Any ideas anyone. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭jeoun

thegift06 wrote: »

I have tried the ray ban UK website but they dont deliver to Ireland anymore and I cant use parcel motel anymore either.
    I have tried the ray ban Germany website but they dont deliver to Ireland either.

I have tried a few irish sites but they dont offer to customize the tips or give all options on the lenses i want etc.

Any ideas anyone. Thanks

An opticians practice that stocks RayBans should be able to order genuine RayBan prescription lenses for you (which includes the RayBan logo on the prescription lenses).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

thegift06 wrote: »

Any ideas anyone. Thanks

If you want to get them online then any of the online glasses suppliers will do them. That’s how I have been buying glasses for upwards of 10 years

Advertisement