Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Bulk Qty Treated Loose Boards

• 11-04-2021 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for approx. 350 loose treated boards,
    1.5m high x approx. 125mm wide x approx. 12mm thick, flat top.

Typical builder provider shop prices are ridiculous, I'd like to cut out middle man and get from source if possible. Weathered treated board would do.

Treated timber colour must be natural or tanin, no green.

Thanks ðŸ‘

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,385 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Phone wood industries Wicklow. See what they have in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

I generally find the builders providers reasonably priced but I see you have a decent quantity and a specific, probably non standard request.
    Various sawmills are probably your best bet.
    I covered a wall last summer with cheap and cheerful 4 x 1 and 2 x 1 treated light green timber, see attached (apologies, just a work in progress at that stage)
    The wall is east facing so plenty of sun. Now that I am happy with the golden appearance I will be oiling it shortly. Nothing done with it previously.

Advertisement