Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beta orbiting emotional vampires v family carer

• 08-04-2021 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

4 counts of Section 2 assault charges, two counts of trespassing even though the children of accused where in/at the property at the time, while restrain order placed the same morning information of the order not given by Garda from 2 day previous ,(accused of pushing)
    while other parent left property during disturbances claiming fear.
    how to counter against delusional accusations, and protecting the children involved!?

What do expect I suppose!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Are we supposed to have the slightest idea what you're trying to say here?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Are we supposed to have the slightest idea what you're trying to say here?

What you need to know!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Fake Scores

jonbravo wrote: »
    What you need to know!?

Do you have a link to a news report on this (presumably)domestic disturbance type occurence? Then we can all get up to speed with you

• Registered Users Posts: 20,886 ✭✭✭✭Stark

What's a "beta orbiting emotional vampire"?

Edit: Okay I think I figured out the beta orbiting part https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_angle but not sure how the vampires fit in.

Do you have a link to a news report on this (presumably)domestic disturbance type occurence? Then we can all get up to speed with you

Notting available as of yet I’m afraid.
    Havant seen their claims but I can definitely back up mine. Also plaintiff broke her own restrain order of communication.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Horusire

Stark wrote: »
    What's a "beta orbiting emotional vampire"?

Edit: Okay I think I figured out the beta orbiting part https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_angle but not sure how the vampires fit in.

Clearly its a follower of an alpha orbiting emotional vampire?:P

Horusire wrote: »
    Clearly its a follower of an alpha orbiting emotional vampire?:P

Anti-rational - emotional vampires
    Unwilling to communicate concerns or listen to partners concerns regarding children.
    Control challenged = destruction by any means possible (legalization)
    No previous run in with law.

Now
    how’s about under section 2
    Right to protect family in terms of trespass!?
    No damage to persons or property occurred.
    Now I know it’s a strange one and amusing at the same time but theirs still a lot of needless destruction involved particularly children.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,380 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Can you maybe redo your post and explain what’s going on in plain English and in such a way that Urban Dictionary isn’t required to decode.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Can you maybe redo your post and explain what’s going on in plain English and in such a way that Urban Dictionary isn’t required to decode.

No...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

No...

In that case I’d expect 5 to 10.

Having an argument on a Sunday morning with partner.. That morning she took one children out with her to lighten tensions.. I was left with another child, minding them.. Sunday thoughout that day calm even got a txt message where she sorry for calling names and she returned home Sunday evening and thought out Monday all normal, Tuesdays midday..she took the other child at that time to her grans and place of work.
    she then arrives back to family home claiming the car was broken down around 8 or 9 tuesday evening with my dad (witnessing) her saying the children would return in the morning from their grand house (Wednesday)
    Wednesday morning upon ringing her at 9 in the morning Garda arrive informing of the Sunday argument... notting about restrain order Notting.
    So I rang some more and took off the grandparents house to investigate what the hell was going on...upon arriving
    Noting but screams and acting likened to something out of horror blitz creek lol..
    partner rang the Garda and took off to neighboring house.her sister took the another child which theirs only two children.
    so.. confused, I trespassed to take the person I care for from the grans house... and proceed to exit upon arrest
    emotional vampires v family carer

Smee_Again wrote: »
    In that case I’d expect 5 to 10.

Would you yeah lol
    here’s another orbiter

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

OP, there is help if you need it, all you have to do is ask. But ask the correct people not randomers on the internet.

There's the AA and places like the Rutland Centre. Start with the HSE Drugs and Alcohol Helpline 1800 459 459.

But even they might hang up on you, because no one knows what the fuq you're on about!

OP, there is help if you need it, all you have to do is ask. But ask the correct people not randomers on the internet.

There's the AA and places like the Rutland Centre. Start with the HSE Drugs and Alcohol Helpline 1800 459 459.

But even they might hang up on you, because no one knows what the fuq you're on about!

Thanks for the legal discussion

• Registered Users Posts: 20,886 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Kind of sounds like the OP has psychological issues and is harassing his partner and she got the Guards involved to be perfectly honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

Thanks for the legal discussion

When is it going to start, this legal discussion?

So far its just a wandering rant that leaves me with sympathy for no one but the wife and in-laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭screamer

Hi Op,
    If I have read correctly your partner has gotten a restraining order against you. In this climate I can also tell you that protection orders and Baring orders are being granted in domestic settings even when there is no proof whatsoever of any violence or threat thanks to COVID-19. I think best advise is to seek a family law practitioner.

When is it going to start, this legal discussion?

So far its just a wandering rant that leaves me with sympathy for no one but the wife and in-laws.

Well.. when both sides of the argument are heard. This is my side so far.. the question was in the op, what to expect in terms of order of court procedures etc..

screamer wrote: »
    Hi Op,
    If I have read correctly your partner has gotten a restraining order against you. In this climate I can also tell you that protection orders and Baring orders are being granted in domestic settings even when there is no proof whatsoever of any violence or threat thanks to COVID-19. I think best advise is to seek a family law practitioner.

Thanks, yeah I’ll be looking into family law experts down in limerick I think .. don’t have her name off hand.

• Advertisement

Stark wrote: »
    Kind of sounds like the OP has psychological issues and is harassing his partner and she got the Guards involved to be perfectly honest.

I’ve evidence to counter that calm
    and also willing to be assessed by psycho/neuropsychologist.. as well as blood taken to counter alcohol/ drug use 3 days after events my good fellow (non-exsistent)
    I’m well aware of accusations on show.
    And your in-titled to an opinion... and I wouldn’t argue with that assessment of the bat.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,707 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Not an appropriate thread for this forum.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement