Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment.(NO DISCUSSION)

1464748495052»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Umarex/VFC HK G28 DMR. Prometheus 6.03 TBB, Elvishtac R-Hop.... and plenty more goodies too numerous to mention internally, Crusader G28 QD Suppressor, and of course the only scope that can truly complete this rifle - Kitagawa Kogaku Seizosho replica Schmidt and Bender PM2 DMR optic specifically made for the HK G28....
    Aimpoint T1 and LLM-01 are on the way...
    And - as it shoots as good as it looks!!

Finished. Replaced the stock gears with 100:200 high torque and replaced the hop chamber with a Maxx ME Pro chamber which required a 3D printed hop chamber adapter. I used every ounce of Sniper/DMR tech know-how with this build and it paid off really good. Thanks to 'Evilman308' for his expertise with a few things too.

Just finished upgrading the internals on this, Angel Custom power up rocket valve and high flow valve, centered and stabilised Laylax TBB, and a Maple Leaf 50° hop bucking.
    Shoots 320FPS and is very satisfyingly on the button at 25 yards.

Tokyo Marui KSG stripped down, blasted and degrease before Duracoat to correct 'Parker' colour on various parts...

VFC HK416C with crazy internal upgrades including Titan mosfet, Balystik TBB, Maple Leaf bucking, MAXX cylinder, cylinder head, Titan LiPo battery with mini Deans connectors, real steel HK front and rear sights.... etc etc etc... it shreds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

haven't put anything up in a while so here's the current SRU collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,171 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Hello all. I just got into this Airsoft business a couple of months back. It seemed like a safe, legal, cheap, hassle-free way of getting back into a small bit of shooting, and I'm enjoying messing about immensely. So, to business - this is Terence, the Emotional Support Automatic Rifle:

It is a CYMA-made M4A1 AEG replica and for a little over a hundred squid it's pretty accurate out to about sixty feet after some dialing-in of the sights. It's hefty enough at around 2kg and feels solid and well-made. All the bits of the real rifle appear to be there - the bolt-catch doesn't do anything, including move, but that's to be expected. In terms of accessories, I've got a Theta 40mm red/green dotscope, a folding forward grip and the neatest laser/tactorch combination I could imagine. I've also invested in a second (better) charger, a second (larger-capacity) battery, and three 140-round midcap mags to augment the 300-round hicap that the gun came with, and a much better sling than the utterly sh1t one that was supplied. Happy days! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭NickMiller

HK416d Umarex GBBR (Black)

Holy Warrior Systems XPS3 (DE)

Magpul CTR (DE stock) RVG (DE grip)

Surefire M600 (DE)

AN/PEQ 15 (old DE Element replica, way better than the new one)

Geiselle 416 10.5 ris (Brown)

RC2 Suppressor

obviously all replicas

My TM HK417 NGRS dressed up for DMR role.

Extensive internal upgrades including Prometheus 407mm long 6.03mm TBB, Maple Leaf MR hop with Omega nub, SHS 'O' ring nozzle, Prometheus cylinder head, Prometheus tappet plate, Prometheus cylinder, SHS piston head, Retroarms steel rack piston for NGRS V2, Eagle Six spring, Prometheus spring guide, Ultimate 5.9mm bushings, TM Samarium Cobalt motor (already installed) Prometheus shims, Gate TITAN NGRS rear wired.

Externally it has an Angry Gun Rotex-V QD suppressor with some "carbon fouling" artwork, real steel Heckler and Koch front and rear iron sights, real steel Heckler and Koch front grip, replica Arson Machine wire tidies, remote switch, replica PEQ-15 with internal mod to better hold adjustment of the laser to bore at 55 yards, real steel Heckler and Koch sling point, replica fiber optic illuminated Trijicon ACOG 3.5X35 with QD base and chevron reticle, RMR, killflash ARD, and correct flip caps.

And - it performs as good as it looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 athlone Sean

Very nice 👍

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,278 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Got my hands on a gorgeous North East UZI VN. Limited to 100 models I believe.

It's absolutely incredible. Feels like the real thing and makes all my other Airsoft guns really feel like toys.

Pair of ghetto blasters!

Advertisement