Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need help identifying song/band from late 80s / early 90s

• 11-03-2021 1:16pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

This is a long shot I know, but does anyone remember or recognise this song or band?

Time period was either late eighties or early nineties and the song was played on fairly heavy rotation on a "satellite" channel (maybe super channel or something like that) carried on Cablelink.

The singer was bearded and I think the rest of the band were dressed in black.

The song was more heavy rock than metal and the song's intro was kind of classical or choir based.

As far as I recall it was their only "hit" but I have no idea if it made any significant impact on the charts - I don't think the song was in the top ten.

Think they were a British band, but again not certain.

Comments

Advertisement