Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fear Factors Joe Rogan...

• 26-03-2006 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Okat so we all know that Joe Rogan from Fear Factor is a Brown Belt with Eddie Bravo aka quatoof. SO some dude on myspace challenged Joe Rogan. And the usuall stuff started. Anyway here is the video. The point that usually goes with it is "Quatoof dont give out pity belts"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a556pUcVgO0

Peace

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Yup seen it. Joe is slick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Any time I see a vid posted, I know one of the subsequent posts is going to be from dlofnep saying that^

Working on PC's all day, I doubt there is anything I haven't seen. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭judomick

the outside of your buliding:D ?

I go plenty of places outside of work and my bedroom.. sometimes..

Leave me alone!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

I got the BBJ book here, written by that Eddie guy, with joe rogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Cool video, not to mention the Transformers the Movie Soundtrack over it!

He transformed from a comedian into a monster with freakish strength!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭FiannaGym.com

Eddie always has sweet music on his videos. I suppose he used ot be a dj in Hollywood so he'd want to. He had one video that had a tune by Ratt (I think) and I think it was called "round and round" if anyone knows where I can get it let me know!

Peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Millionaire

RATT HA HA , yeah I know that tune. Round and Round, they have a vid for it.

RATT were big in the mid 80s, LA heavy metal , hair spray, Motley Crue type of thing.

See i know, cause I was a former rocker, was rock DJ on collage radio over there, and played bass (badly) in a Thrash metal band. later I started playing Achie Breaky Heart in red neck bars, in a country band, for 100 dollars a night.

Exactly like in the Movie" Road House!" man, great days to practice MMA SD skills! ; -) LOL!!!!

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/ratt-round-and-round-lyrics.html

and for MP3

http://www.alcanthang.com/imagegallery/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&imageid=3879&text=&categoryid=119&box=&shownew=

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭FiannaGym.com

Hey man thanks a million for the link!!

Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

Joe Rogan is a legend. I'd say he'll one day have some sort of radio show or something except it will appeal to a global audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Christ on the cross thats one hell of a necrobump my guy. Funny to see people referring to Joe as "the guy from fear factor" and Eddie Bravo as "this guy called Eddie" lmao.

Advertisement