Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf - Welcome to Wrestlemania!!! 10/4/21 Start Date

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Four games this morning.

All four running the 4-5-1 with two CAMs, spamming the knock on move.

Which youtuber has been getting attention then?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Four games this morning.

All four running the 4-5-1 with two CAMs, spamming the knock on move.

Which youtuber has been getting attention then?

He has another room, He's a wolf! Get him!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

XD not long making mistakes that will get me hanged....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Trigger wrote: »
    He has another room, He's a wolf! Get him!
    Stick me down as a sub for now please Necro

JGF is obviously in cohoots... taking about "subs" before TSC talked about formations.

HES THE CONVERT!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

A lot of returns in time for WrestleMania it seems, LadySkunk also coming back to join the party :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Is that someone's username? Never heard of 'em...
    z12ndq.gif

tumblr_m31zsypT1i1rt73joo1_250.gifv

giphy.gif

Great we have two of the 3 PW mods involved...time to spam our board with game info :pac:

If anyone played my Batman WW or any Necro game you know this will be an interesting time for all in the WWE (Werewolf Wrestling Entertainment).

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lord TSC wrote: »
    ezgif-1-962102d329a1.gif

Awwww it went away!

Im not available for this one so this post is a bit of a tease. Ill likely follow along as a fan of both werewolfing and wrestling arts.

giphy.gif

I mostly wanted to post that gif.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I can’t wait!! Just know with Necro and Bounty it’ll be one to remember :D

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860yinwhbsssswvfp0xb4f1d3acxn1tmbokbmy0r9j&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Oh all these old faces is making this game very tempting!!

kitten_k wrote: »

As this puppet of Vince McMahon (who may or may not be a character in the game) says
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement

As this puppet of Vince McMahon (who may or may not be a character in the game) says
    giphy.gif

I can tell you me and TSC had great fun planning our first WWE game.

So many characters, so many directions you can plan in and with the constant backstabbing in wrestling, the theme fits perfect in the world of WW.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

kitten_k wrote: »

I can put you down as a sub for the moment if you like kk? :D

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I can tell you me and TSC had great fun planning our first WWE game.

So many characters, so many directions you can plan in and with the constant backstabbing in wrestling, the theme fits perfect in the world of WW.

Not the mention the rediculous number of WWE/F gifs available :pac:

When I first wrote the outline for this game (several months ago) when I signed up to mod the thing first, let's just saw it was was the Snydercut of PW games. So much content you'd probably need 30 plus players!

Not expecting those kinda numbers now but definitely not gonna cut out all the fun stuff

Not the mention the rediculous number of WWE/F gifs available :pac:

aca6fd2c732a1b9069af3087134d7798116a0267_00.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

in anon ty

Welcome aboard Neo ;)

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    cee_jay
    Trigger
    duffman13
    Kolido
    JP Liz V1
    y0ssar1an22
    fixXxer
    beakerjoe
    Hello 2D Person Below
    Lord TSC
    LadySkunk
    Neowise
    Barney92
    Anon Sign Up
    Whiplashy
    Reberetta

Subs:
    JohnGreenFan
    kitten_k

Im gonna say this is the fastest sign up in a while....great to see.

Signature updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Necro wrote: »
    I can put you down as a sub for the moment if you like kk? :D

Put me as sub for now and I’ll see how work is closer to the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

2lc3U.gif

In please. I'd go anon if possible.

Signature updated.
    AnchoredCreamyDeer-small.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Signature updated.

I've had my eye on this ever since I first ventured into Werewolf :D

It always seemed so far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I haven't a clue about WWE, but I won't be able to play for the next couple of months so I'll give it a go. I'd prefer to use my own account if possible

Whiplashy wrote:
    I haven't a clue about WWE, but I won't be able to play for the next couple of months so I'll give it a go. I'd prefer to use my own account if possible

No problem Whiplashy :D

That brings us up to 16 already, delighted at the uptake so far. Still just under two weeks left to sign up, we will close up shop on April 9th to do the final checks and balances for the game with a launch on Saturday evening to coincide with Wrestlemania!

Whiplashy wrote: »

Great!
    Whiplashy below
    giphy.gif

Including subs who hopefully can be coxed into playing work permitting later we are at 16-18. Maybe I won't have to cut too much of the stuff I originally planned out after all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Last Werewolf game I made a conscious decision not to get obsessed and overwork my mind. It didn't work, I got drawn in and even lost sleep over it again.

With the deflation of wasting my time only to cost the village the game with a careless mistake, I resolved that very night to never play again.

I'm in. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 84,952 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Whiplashy wrote: »

Christian is the best, that's all you need to know ;):D

Yo Necro should we change our plans for a gruesome flavor kill before day 0 where Christian is torn apart in the most brutal fashion ever by the wolves?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Shane%2BMcMahon%2B-%2BEntrance%2B1.gif

Interested in trying out this werewolf thing because I was big into WWE but won't be able to commit during working hours. What hours are these games active?

ShaneU wrote: »
    Shane%2BMcMahon%2B-%2BEntrance%2B1.gif

Interested in trying out this werewolf thing because I was big into WWE but won't be able to commit during working hours. What hours are these games active?

The game will still be ongoing during working hours but many players are in the same position usually and you can catch up once work is done.

If there is any game mechanics in play during working hours they will be scheduled for break time but the only thing you have to try to participate in is the lynch vote and that won’t happen till 9pm ish and you can vote whenever is convenient before that.

You don’t need to know WWE to play but I do think if you were a fan you will definitely appreciate the characters roles / story / flavor a bit more

Hope you sign up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,952 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yo Necro should we change our plans for a gruesome flavor kill before day 0 where Christian is torn apart in the most brutal fashion ever by the wolves?

WxdAZy5

Advertisement