Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clara's music mayhem Clarus (Clara and Walrus, gettit!!?)

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clarabel wrote: »
    okay I have many entries.

I'm going to call time on this so that I can listen.

I am hoping to get at least 1 possibly 2 rounds of reveals this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Zaph wrote: »
    I saw a post in the thread and got all excited :(

At this point, with the exception of Quickfire Walrus, I just assume the majority of Walruses take about 6-8 months to complete, and that's if we're lucky.

There's a few Walruses that went up so long ago, that I look at the songs I picked for it and realise I don't even like that song anymore... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Four of my entries were boy bands at the time.
    The last died on Sunday

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

Aw. Saw all the posts and thought there might be a reveal. I've been looking forward to this one...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475sqtvyz993odnvrwek5thq2iotb0oajduv9emusz&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Aw. Saw all the posts and thought there might be a reveal. I've been looking forward to this one...

there are a few walruses that i'm genuiney looking forward to whatever the score may be, because i'm happy with my entries.

this one though, not my strongest ! :o

so i'm happy for clarabel to take as looooong as she/he needs ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wasn't my intention to get yer hopes up :( please accept my sarcastic apology

S03E06-DZPEhAea-subtitled.jpg

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Mine will be different!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Rikand wrote: »
    Mine will be different!

They all say that...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Never mind the songs, half the entrants will be dead before some of these finish!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Post in thread. :D

Hopes crushed again... :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

200.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »

Id abandon all hope,but....

IM IN TOO DEEP.

ba doom dush.

Advertisement