Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Orlando theme park tickets / info

• 31-01-2021 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

We are hoping to go to orlando for 7 days before a cruise we have booked next year. 2 adults and 2 kids (will be aged 10 and 5). I know we would like to go to Disney and Universal in this time but I am just wondering what is the best type of tickets to get for both. It seems kind of confusing when I look online as there are many different options. Also, we were thinking of staying on International Drive somewhere, does that sound like a good idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Vicki2314

I'm not to sure about Disney but with Universal you can either pay daily, or get a 14 day pass which will included all three parks. The daily rate can be quite high so I would recommend having a look at both. A word of warning: beware if you book tickets for theme parks through attraction tickets direct. In 2019 we had tickets booked with them for Disney for 2020 which happened to be during the pandemic, they refused to refund us even though the parks were closed when we were supposed to go. Terrible company to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I found attraction tickets direct to be a great company!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Vicki2314

Why?
    I would take a look at the amount of negative reviews post about them on Trust pilot since the pandemic and take a look at the way they treat people.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

My sister in law had no issues with refunds with Attraction tickets last year.

If you are going for a week, I would look at booking tickets directly with the theme parks via their US sites to compare the costs with the irish offers are usually for 7 or 14 days.

Advertisement