Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Sha sha, you make my life so much more bearable knowing there is someone else who has a stupid collie at home! Owned by Elly, ellybelly, smelly Elly, Elly bear, ohmygodellydidyoureallyjusteatapackoftablets!!!

Note: she spat the tablets out and just ate the packaging!....

I wish Opie had spat out the butter, maybe then my human daughter wouldn't have had dry toast for breakfast :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    I wish Opie had spat out the butter, maybe then my human daughter wouldn't have had dry toast for breakfast :pac:

Oh no.. That reminds me of the time my son was having his tea, chicken strips and chips. The dogs were outside and started going mad barking. He rushed outside to see what the problem was, Elly snuck in and devoured his tea! Cue one very upset boy...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Oh no.. That reminds me of the time my son was having his tea, chicken strips and chips. The dogs were outside and started going mad barking. He rushed outside to see what the problem was, Elly snuck in and devoured his tea! Cue one very upset boy...

Maybe not such a stupid dog?

Maybe not such a stupid dog?

That's the thing about collies.
    They're really, really smart.

But boy, are they stupid!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    That's the thing about collies.
    They're really, really smart.

But boy, are they stupid!

Couldn't have worded it any better!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

I had a dog that used to do something like that but more deliberately. She would sit and stare and one of the other dogs with a bone waiting for them to leave it so she could steal it. But if they were taking too long she would suddenly run off barking with no apparent reason so all of the dogs would follow her and while they were off barking she would slink back and get the bone.

She was a sneaky little thing and I'm oddly proud of her for it. Though I wonder how many things she tricked me into doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,008 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I know i'm biased....but she's so cuuuuuuute! :D

360695.png

I can't actually be dealing with that face.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

but quite justifiably biased :) Lovely photo

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

tk123 wrote: »
    I know i'm biased....but she's so cuuuuuuute! :D

Oh hai!

f3dce8b6-70b8-474f-afd2-01d490ea268c_zpswu0d7vzp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

Waiting to blow out candles on his fillet steak! My loyal friend the Tintin. Had testicular cancer this year, cured. Has bad heart value problem (last 3 years) but stable. Has liver/kidney failure and going to vets tonight to get blood test to see how bad. Hopefully not his last birthday:(
    or2iwn.jpg
    Edit: Blood results back, going into kidney failure. Won't be a 15th birthday:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

Only 3 months old here.

5chv7m.jpg

He was 5 during the summer. Both of us looking forward to wandering about the west for the autumn.

33o2nwj.jpg

nvqx01.jpg

209keon.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

That face in the last one is "Where's my wetsuit?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

brill photo, if only it was you surfing in the background?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

ken wrote: »
    That face in the last one is "Where's my wetsuit?"

Ha ye, he'll braves the cold on the off chance of a stick.
    shakencat wrote: »
    brill photo, if only it was you surfing in the background?

No, not me unfotunately. He'll stand there all day in hope of a bit of stick or stone throwing action. It's the only game he plays, no interest in a ball or a stick on land but if you throw it into the water he's like a lunatic trying to catch it before it lands. Handy for giving him a wash and a cool down after a run about.

qoerl2.jpg

10psiki.jpg

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

That just reminded me of Shadow - he used to go APE for people throwing sticks and stones in the water. He'd literally do backflips to get to it, but the second the water hit his bum, he'd shrivel up and run back to land. In his 11 years, he never went past that point in any body of water! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Meet cat no. 2! Cookie is taking well to his new home.

ioqm3t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Capercaillie

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    Meet cat no. 2! Cookie is taking well to his new home.

ioqm3t.jpg
    A Kitler!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

conversation i had today in st annes park...

Lady : ''IS THAT A BULL BREED??''

Me : ''No its a labrador''

Lady : ''Oh, well she's scary, she should be on a lead''

Me: ''have you looked around in here today? there are dogs everywhere and your stopping me about an 18 month black lab''

Lady: ''well your dog is scary and I'm afraid of it''

Me: ''Yes, you are afraid of my big black scary lab that is no where near you'' - i then proceeded to walk away while she shouted nonsense at me.

All of this happened while Raven was chasing squirrels up trees..

I walked towards my car and saw a lad walking a German shepherd off the lead, I wish i was there for their conversation with him.

The park is poxy flooded with dogs off leads, its Sunday and a huge open park!!!

I never understand dog haters going to a well known park were dogs are walked!!

Here is Raven being her big black scary self..

_20150721_114726.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

This is Boop, who was hit by a car this time last year and the vet wanted to put her down as he didn't think she'd make it!

361358.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

A Kitler!

Haha, everyone says that! He's much more good natured though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Do not look if squeamish, Sam is a vicious predator, it's only in his nature I suppose

20tq9v6.jpg
    2wfmr6d.jpg
    waqbmu.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

:D:D I thought twice about looking at the second photo - curiosity to see what the vicous terrier was killing made me look - shudder!!! :D:D Good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Do not look if squeamish, Sam is a vicious predator, it's only in his nature I suppose

Yep, typical West Highlander Terrorist :)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

5kGCdCCm.jpg

lCc1pVFm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

He looks all grown up in the top pic, gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

He's getting big. Still full of beans though, he was diving around at all hours last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Jasper and Miss Pat at it again!

KuO3D00.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

6 months vs 18 months

362000.jpg

361999.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

When people ask me how old he is and I say "4 months" the response 90% of the time is something along the lines of "Almighty god... :eek:"

:o
    NjXI8CO.jpg?1

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Advertisement