Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fleadh Uladh 2013 in Dromore (23-29 July)

Options
  • 23-10-2012 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Next year the Ulster Fleadh is in Dromore. It will be on the weekend of 27-29 July 2013.

The local Comhaltas branch doesn't seem to have established a website yet, Dungiven's site is still up on the www.ulsterfleadh.com domain from when it held the 2012 Fleadh. So I'm independently looking for accommodation in the town and there doesn't seem to be any. Preferably I'd like a 4 star hotel, but looking on the map on this page it doesn't seem like there is one. Clearly the Fleadh wouldn't be in Dromore unless the accommodation existed. Could somebody from the area give any advice? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Dromore is quite a small town about ten miles from Omagh.
    As far as I remember there are no hotels in Dromore but there are a few B&Bs on the outskirts.
    I would book a hotel in Omagh and travel in and out. I am sure there will be buses on but even a taxi shold be around £15.
    Oh and don't get it confused with Dromore in County Down.

Advertisement