Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Prince Philip memes

2»

Comments

breezy1985 wrote: »
    I'm just mad to know who Kathy (Katie) Perry is and what she has to do with any of this

She's a niche craze, only for those way in the know. Way more talented than that Katie wan. :pac:

o1s1n wrote: »
    Pure whataboutery.

Are Shakespeare, Katie Perry or Manchester United part of an outdated monarchy?

Outdated for you - others love the pomp and ceremony - why do you care?

Take a chill pill. Have you any memes worth posting?

Celtic supporters gave two fingers to the corporate culture and min silence for it today.....by setting off fireworks

Wonder was it the green bridage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭AllForIt

video-image-VSkd-XMWwt-G.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,846 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Fann Linn wrote: »
    A hundred years ago.

More than a hundred years ago and more recent than a hundred years ago too.
    And others fought along with.

Yes, thank you for your insightful post which everyone was already aware of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

There is already a thread about Prince Philip in CA so we don't need another one here

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058176470

Where's the memes?

590b180b1400001f001a67f6.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16,312 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

There is more a nationalist -vs- loyalist debate than a memes thread.

One is not amused.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Tbf those celeb worshipers are fcuking weird too

We're quite a primitive species in aggregate really, aren't we?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,986 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

He was funny. Unintentionally funny and occasionally accidentally racist (or racially insensitive). Everyone probably has an elderly uncle or Grandad just like that. So people emphasise.

As for the memes and jokes? He'd probably have gotten a laugh out of some of them himself.

When I go, I hope people post funny memes about me (unlikely, seeing as I'm not famous, but you know what I mean).

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

There is more a nationalist -vs- loyalist debate than a memes thread.

One is not amused.

Isn't everything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,312 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Isn't everything?

Not with memes.

4 pages
    3 memes

Thread should be referred to advertising standards authority

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

556apq556apq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭frosty123

Celtic supporters gave two fingers to the corporate culture and min silence for it today.....by setting off fireworks
    Wonder was it the green bridage

That's surprising,

I would have thought Celtic fans would have announced a week of mourning with solemn prayers at noon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,058 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Someone managed to turn a photo of him into a loading screen template for one of my strategy games:

wkva4x7l7cs61.png

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Advertisement