Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Adjustable Dumbbells

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Abcryan123

If you’re prepared to wait another month to secure some, have a look at the below. The 40kg ones seem to sell out very quickly but can be pre ordered.

https://powerballs.com/shop/weight-training

• Registered Users Posts: 19,515 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

For anyone curious, this is the cheapest I've found them in stock, only like €15 shipping too and the website is listed by Powerblocks as a trusted seller so should be safe.

https://www.treenikamat.fi/fi/tuoteryhma/kasipainot-916013

False alarm :p

4 days after placing my order (and being charged) they email to say that the €14.90 shipping fee that appears when you select Ireland from their drop down menu is a mistake and that if I want to get the product I already bought I'll need to send them another 120 quid :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,021 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

False alarm :p

4 days after placing my order (and being charged) they email to say that the €14.90 shipping fee that appears when you select Ireland from their drop down menu is a mistake and that if I want to get the product I already bought I'll need to send them another 120 quid :rolleyes:

Shipping 40-50kg from Finland was never going to come in that cheap.
    Buying weights online is always a pain for shipping

Advertisement