Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Corfu 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Blue Punto wrote: »
    With Greece on the Green List earlier last month it gave me the opportunity to do a last minute yearly pilgrimage for a few days.
    Just trying to decide now should I fly out on Thursday for a few days.
    Paid for everything when I came back from this trip
    Dont think its worth it tbh

Great pics, well done!

I was in Corfu last month but only a quick break so no time to get some pics at the runway, so cheers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Blue Punto wrote: »
    Also any guesses on where this patch came from

No idea where it came from but it's an overwing exit slide/raft.
    They get swapped out for overhaul and the one that got installed has been taken off an aircraft with a different livery.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Quality pics. Enjoyed them.

Advertisement