Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid test this week

• 23-10-2020 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Just wondering has anyone been tested this week and how soon did you get your results? I was tested yesterday morning, some people have told me I could have a result tonight but I’m not sure. I’m pregnant so I’m very anxious

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Tested twice (just because I work in a meat factory).

First time was tested on Friday afternoon, result by text on the Sunday morning (4 weeks ago).
    Some in the factory took another few days though (I think the testing was done in four different labs)

Second time, (last week) Tested at 3:45pm on Wednesday, result at 2pm on Thursday.

However there is now an issue with one of the labs so don't be surprised if it takes longer

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Babyonboard95

Tested twice (just because I work in a meat factory).

First time was tested on Friday afternoon, result by text on the Sunday morning (4 weeks ago).
    Some in the factory took another few days though (I think the testing was done in four different labs)

Second time, (last week) Tested at 3:45pm on Wednesday, result at 2pm on Thursday.

However there is now an issue with one of the labs so don't be surprised if it takes longer

Thanks for that. I was sceptical when people said it could be this evening but I’ll hope for the best. If not maybe tomorrow morning! Its impossible to relax I’m watching my phone all day 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Tested last Friday morning. Precautionary, as I presented with my annual chest infection. Result texted through Saturday afternoon.

Advertisement