Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide - Game of Thrones Greatest Character

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,190 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Jaqen H'Ghar, less of a d1ck.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Viserys leads 3-1, voting expires at 14.19

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Viserys Targaryen progresses 3-1 as the time expires on this bout.

Match 7:

Ok I've been taking it easy on you since the first match caused some heartbreak but it's time for that to change. Another big name is going to tumble out here and I'll likely be lynched :D

Tywin Lannister

1d59b48e-cb76-4f70-81a3-4697aba8a261.jpg

VS

Sandor Clegane AKA The Hound

360?cb=20190513053354

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The Hound because he's the F**king Hound and had some of the greatest moments in the series. Tywin is great, but he's no match for The Greatest C**t of All!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,294 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Oh, you swine. Two great characters but I have to go with Sandor Clegane AKA The Hound - love his surly demeanour and growled put downs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

The Hound. No contest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tywin, cause his name has win in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

The Hound, my second fav character

Time on this bout expires at 15.04, The Hound currently leads 4-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,190 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

tywin great actor.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

The Hound advances 4-2. Tywin has to slum it with the commoners in the Second Chance Showdowns later.

Match 8:

Next up is an in-house affair with a Baratheon taking on one of his bro's bannermen. I'll give Robert's full title to amuse myself, and if y'all don't like it, tough. No one reads these blurbs anyways, ain't that right ;)

Robert of the House Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

450?cb=20181008132401

VS

The Onion Knight, Ser Davos Seaworth

220px-Davos_Seaworth_Sitting_Liam_Cunningham.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Tywin does not deserve to go out round one but The Hound is slightly better imo, sucks we had to see one go

I do Necro, I do...

Has to be Davos for me, one of the best characters in both the show and the books

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Ser Davos, probably the most noble character in the whole series

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Davos, he did come up from flea bottom!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Davos, he is one of the very few actual good guys. A smuggler with a heart of gold.

Davos. Actually cared about him surviving.

Davos. He had a good soul.

• Advertisement

Davos blitzes the good King with a 6-0 whitewash.

Match 10:

This one I imagine will not be pretty. It's the attractive Greyjoy (well in comparison to the rest) taking on the Holder of Doors
    Euron Greyjoy

360?cb=20170916200257

VS

Hodor

360?cb=20160617020835

Hodor hodor hodor, as the great man himself would have said.

Due respect to Euron (much better in the books) but have to go with Hodor because Hold The Door had me blubbering like a little baby at 3am in the morning when I watched live on Sky Atlantic...

That's the most true and in-depth reasoning I've seen so far Ficheall ;)

tenor.gif

I'd like to combine both ficheall and levars answers for my reasoning.

Hodor because Hodor Hodor Hodor and I cried so much over hold the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Euron is a good villain, I thought Hodor would have done the decent thing and thrown Bran to the white walkers and saved himself so Euron gets my vote

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Hodor, because I got all the feels while watching that scene :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Euron because he was good craic presenting the Eurovision a few years ago and I liked him in Borgen too, and have a penchant for great Danes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,294 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Hodor. Didn’t like Euron - was like a cartoon villain.

Advertisement