Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garden paving

• 17-04-2020 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi there can anyone recommend someone to pave my back garden looking to get roughly 13 foot wide by 23 foot long, it would have to be dug by hand as the side entrance is only 3 foot wide thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

house45 wrote: »
    Hi there can anyone recommend someone to pave my back garden looking to get roughly 13 foot wide by 23 foot long, it would have to be dug by hand as the side entrance is only 3 foot wide thanks

You can get surprisingly small diggers that can fit through surprisingly small passages!

My parents had a job done recently. I’ll check who did it over the weekend and get back to you.

I had my back garden paved. Got the paving and grout myself in Forge Paving Centre in Kells (cheapest I could find, by far, for the same products everyone else was charging through the nose for).

Then got it laid by a chap called Brendan from Classic House Maintenance (he's on facebook)
    https://www.facebook.com/Classic-House-Maintenance-Building-Services-242254882587725/

Found him reasonable and work was well done.

Advertisement