Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Property Management

Options
  • 03-09-2015 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi, can anybody recommend a good property management company in Laois. I've a house in Portlaoise and thinking of renting it, if I knew a good company I could have a chat with them and see how it works or what fees are like

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Ttaf

We use Property Properly and we have had no problems with them at all.

When we started out renting the house we phoned a number of companies and most seemed uninterested or "too busy" to listen or take calls. First impressions last and I just didn't get a good feel for the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dobad

That's great thanks for that, I gave them a ring and they seem positive and I like the idea of the quarterly video check.
    Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

dobad wrote: »
    That's great thanks for that, I gave them a ring and they seem positive and I like the idea of the quarterly video check.
    Thanks very much.

Did you ring my pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dobad

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Did you ring my pm?

I rang that number twice, once it didn't ring at all, I was cut off and the second time msg minder. I didn't leave a msg as id prefer to talk to them. I think we may be sorted now tho at the moment
    Thanks very much tho

Advertisement