Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to live?

• 28-04-2004 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hey peeps,

I will be moving to Dublin again this summer. I will be working out in the Airways Industrial Estate, Santry, Dublin.

What I want to know is where would be a good place to live near there? What are the good areas?? Where should I stay away from?? That kind of thing. Also what kind of price should I expect to pay?

Thanks,
    A.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,240 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Swords would be an idea, but it's a fair bit out if you are getting taxis home at night.

Santry and surrounding areas can be quite variable. Drumcondra has a lot of through traffic but some nice pockets.

Watch out for airport noise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Thanks Victor. I've lived under a flight path before in Cork and I got very used to it.

Also I was wondering, I will only be in Dublin from June to September should I have any problems getting accomodation for just that period?

Another thought I had was that maybe there is a student here that needs somone to take their room for the summer months as they are going to be away??

Thanks again,
    A.

Advertisement