Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

$0.99 for 8 classic Interplay Games on GOG

• 19-10-2012 12:47pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Games are:
    kDAKm.png

Don't think I've heard of most of them but you can't go wrong for 80cent eh?

You can also pay more to get more games if you want.

http://www.gog.com/interplay/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

pay over the average for Giants Citizen Kabuto and Freespace, and a bunch of lesser games (though Messiah, Descent 3 and a 3d Earthworm Jim are in there...). Alas, the average is currently about $13 dollars.... probably skewed by people picking up the $35 dollar bundle, which is fantastic - Fallout 1,2,tactics, Freespace 2, MDK 1 and 2, the proper Earthworm Jim games, Sacrifice - all the Interplay big guns are in there. but if you get enough people springing for the 80c bundle that average'll soon go down :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Also (I didn't notice these in the OP)

LINK
    2rm02sk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Jagged Alliance 2 is amazing but if you didnt play it back in the day you might find it a bit boring now, so many good memories of that game though, used to stay up all night playing it with my brother, spending an hour getting past one guard post or getting a team into position, some of the most tense gameplay ever I think from back before 3D cards...

The rest though, not a great selection but Jagged Alliance is worth the 80 cents on its own easily.

Advertisement