Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free NowTV Cinema Pass with Just-Eat orders

• 03-12-2020 6:34pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

original.png?1606988008

Login to Just-Eat and click the offers tab (link below) to see the offer.

https://www.just-eat.ie/offers
    Order to claim a NOW TV Sky Cinema Pass

The festive season is upon us & what better time to cosy up with the latest movie releases on the NOW TV Sky Cinema Pass. Simply order before midnight, Sunday December 6th & we'll send you a 1 Month NOW TV Sky Cinema Pass to enjoy.

Get in the festive spirit with Last Christmas starring Emilia Clarke or have a family night with Dolittle featuring Robert Downey JR. Ends midnight December 6th, 2020. T&Cs apply.
    Sounds good!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

"No offers in your area" shows for me unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Are you able to stack these passes on top of any existing subscription?

EDIT: link doesnt work for me, nothing loads

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hogzy wrote: »
    Are you able to stack these passes on top of any existing subscription?

EDIT: link doesnt work for me, nothing loads

You can stack now tv passes, once you have less than 30 days on the active pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

Hi

It's on my account, but only on the website, not on the app - strangely.

Thanks to the original poster.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I got the email, clicked the link, no mention of it anywhere in offers but I ordered anyway. Got the voucher email straight away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,576 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Sappy404 wrote: »
    I got the email, clicked the link, no mention of it anywhere in offers but I ordered anyway. Got the voucher email straight away.

Hmm.. I logged onto the site and saw the offer listed so clicked on it and got a page not found error but the option to order anyway so I did.

No email/voucher yet anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Hmm.. I logged onto the site and saw the offer listed so clicked on it and got a page not found error but the option to order anyway so I did.

No email/voucher yet anyway

I ordered 3 hours ago and no voucher has come through either. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,123 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Davy wrote: »
    You can stack now tv passes, once you have less than 30 days on the active pass.

I presume you can activate this code whenever you like and the months starts from then?

Got a projector and a Fire stick for the kids for xmas and it would be great to have a month of movies they can watch over the darkest month of winter

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭nialldinho

I ordered 3 hours ago and no voucher has come through either. :confused:

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭bugsyb4

I ordered around 4.30 and no voucher yet either was hoping to use tonight!

Checked the t&c's and says only first 5,000 get it.

Wouldn't have a clue how popular Just Eat would be so hoping I am inside that number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,537 ✭✭✭bassy

is it only movie pass,no sports pack??.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭nialldinho

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    I ordered around 4.30 and no voucher yet either was hoping to use tonight!

Checked the t&c's and says only first 5,000 get it.

Wouldn't have a clue how popular Just Eat would be so hoping I am inside that number.

I was the same.

Have just been on to their chat. They said it was all automated so they can’t check but that if you didn’t receive anything within 24 hours then you weren’t eligible i.e. not in the first 5000. Not very transparent.

I ordered after clicking an email link and got it. I didn't see any promo in the app anywhere. I ordered via browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭bugsyb4

I ordered after clicking an email link and got it. I didn't see any promo in the app anywhere. I ordered via browser.

When did you order out of curiosity?

Not massively impressed with promotion been honest put me off using JustEat again I reckon. Their chat and customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Fair enough if I am outside the 5k no issue with that but when they can't tell me I am or am not bit of a joke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭EDavey20

Long shot. Anyone have a pass they dont want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

EDavey20 wrote: »
    Long shot. Anyone have a pass they dont want?

No

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    When did you order out of curiosity?

Not massively impressed with promotion been honest put me off using JustEat again I reckon. Their chat and customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Fair enough if I am outside the 5k no issue with that but when they can't tell me I am or am not bit of a joke!!

Friday lunchtime ~1pm.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I did the same then but never got a follow up email ? very strange

Advertisement