Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

20% off Fitbit

• 01-12-2020 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭

Use this link with the password GOFIT.

Examples:

Fitbit Versa 2: €128.55
    Fitbit Versa 3: €180.97
    Fitbit Sense: €259.67
    Fitbit Inspire 2: €78.66

Hope this helps someone. I have the Versa 2 and it cost nearly €200, last year. Great watch, it even measures SpO2. Only nag is that you can't download Spotify tracks, to play offline. It can store music, but you have to load it from a PC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

if you have Deezer you can sync your playlists and it stores them offline.

Good BA - picked up one for £130 last week but that's even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Thanks OP - just to note its about 9 quid delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Baxter 314

Hi I ordered from this site has anyone used to site before hopefully it's not a fake website tia

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Slipshaney wrote: »
    Thanks OP - just to note its about 9 quid delivery

Yeo bit still a very good deal as the Versa 3 is €230 everywhere will no offers on.

Offered from this site on Monday and it actually ed 3 days later.

Baxter 314 wrote: »
    Hi I ordered from this site has anyone used to site before hopefully it's not a fake website tia

Nope, I've used and I know others who have too. Is part of the groupscheme current offering

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mindhorn

What sort of comeback do you have buying from this site? Can't find anything about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭glog

I had the Versa 3 for about 5 weeks.
    I tested it extensively on known distances.
    This model has GPS on the handset itself, however I always found the
    GPS distance measurement to be out between 5-10%
    Really not good enough for a €230 smart watch.

Contacted Support, we tried a few resets and re-installs, all to no avail.
    It was not a built up area and had full view of sky.
    In the end they just said there was nothing more they could do.
    From further investigation online, it appears I am not alone with this issue.
    So I returned it for a full refund.

Fitbit versa 3 is down to €209 at Currys with a free Google mini if anyone wants to buy from a retail store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Anyone looking for Ace 2 for kids.....fitbits own site has them reduced and free shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tomrob

Harvey Norman has Fitbit Versa 2 down to 149 euro today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭astraj

Has anyone who has ordered from the link received their orders yet? . Ordered a vesra 3 on Friday but haven't heard a thing since. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

astraj wrote: »
    Has anyone who has ordered from the link received their orders yet? . Ordered a vesra 3 on Friday but haven't heard a thing since. Thanks in advance.

I got my fitbit charge 4 from these about 6 months ago. No issues at all, prompt delivery, watch works perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

As an avid fitbit user i left them after having to change 2 devices within warranty with fear of not getting replacement once warranty was over..devices are just poorly Built and fail a lot !!

Yep, took about 4 days, came by courier.

Still no delivery.
    Have emailed customer service and they said they will contact their courier service and find out what has gone wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Yea, arrived after 3 working days, vesra 3 aswell

Finally got confirmation that they never shipped the order. Now to try and get a refund.

Finally got confirmation that they never shipped the order. Now to try and get a refund.

If its any consultation, Harvey Norman have them for €209

Should you have an issue with the refund do a chargeback.

If its any consultation, Harvey Norman have them for €209

Should you have an issue with the refund do a chargeback.

Checked two shops this evening and prices vary between €229 - €259. Probably should have just kept it local but always drawn to the bright lights of a bargain!

Checked two shops this evening and prices vary between €229 - €259. Probably should have just kept it local but always drawn to the bright lights of a bargain!

Well if you want to buy Irish...DID

https://www.did.ie/catalogsearch/result/where/q/Fitbit+versa+3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭icrusader

Does this have NFC so i can pay at the till with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

icrusader wrote: »
    Does this have NFC so i can pay at the till with it?

if you are talking about the versa 3 it does. most of fitbits latest tech does ot be fair - even the ionic (about 2 or 3 years old ) has it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Still no delivery.
    Have emailed customer service and they said they will contact their courier service and find out what has gone wrong.

Same here, ordered on the 11th and got an email saying on the way on the 15th. Still in the Netherlands on the 16th and no updates!

Customer service was next to useless, they said 5 hours ago they will contact the courier but nothing since!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DroidJoi

Can some tell me whats so grand about the Versa 3? I wanted one but I haven't seen any good reviews etc. Doesn't seem worth the price other than "its a FitBit".

Can those who are buying tell me why so that I can convince myself too? PMs are fine too.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Yep. I ordered a Fitbit Sense and was delivered within the same week

Started using my versa3 today that came from this site, I ditched my Samsung galaxy watch aa wanted to pay for stuff with the watch and you can't do that with google pay or Samsung pay on a watch (only on a phone).

So far so good, depends on what you have as to whether its worth the switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭paddy13

I got email saying the product was returned to them because of incorrect address and I will be refunded in next 10days

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I saw this last night. No stock in Dublin according to the website. Might venture into town tomorrow to try purchase one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭deadduck

Didn’t check other items, but the Charge 4 is the same price in power city, I’m collecting one later today

Advertisement