Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When Do You Go?

Options
  • 04-12-2020 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

Is this it?

watching some zombie films and TV shows, they always try to heighten the suspense in the early stages of an outbreak, where people are eating raw flesh & attacking random people and still the hero is reluctant to actually get going.

So to all the zombie fans of this thread (whoever is left!) ... when do you actually go? what would happen in real life that would make you think this is an apocalypse, I should go to my bunker and lock the doors. Is it when everyone on the street is wearing masks? when weird stories come out of China? when the internet collapses? or is it when the petrol station runs out of fuel and people with mouthful of raw meat are chasing each other down main street?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

I was only just thinking that to keep some of the zombie TV shows going they have to come up with reasons to get the characters to move around and not stay in the same place. Me I'd stay as long as possible anywhere that I could be safe.

But back the the question for me the time to get going would be when communications like the internet and mobile phone systems go down and stay down.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement