Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minevention 2018 Advice Please

• 15-12-2017 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi, Im looking at buying 2 tickets for Minevention for my son for Christmas. Hes 8. I cant see Diamond passes on ticketmaster, are they sold out or was tere any to begin with? Also is it worth going in a 9am instead of 11? Are queues smaller? Living 3hrs from Dublin.Or is this a total waste of money as a present for an 8 year old? Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It looks like fun for any MC playing kid. Don't know anything about the Diamond passes and there doesn't seem to be any info on ticketmaster either. It'll be a long aul day for anyone, never mind an 8 year old, but I think it'd be a pretty excellent present. The fact that it's been running for a few years and in a few location suggests to me that they're definitely doing something right, so that's a big positive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

ab4248 wrote: »
    Hi, Im looking at buying 2 tickets for Minevention for my son for Christmas. Hes 8. I cant see Diamond passes on ticketmaster, are they sold out or was tere any to begin with? Also is it worth going in a 9am instead of 11? Are queues smaller? Living 3hrs from Dublin.Or is this a total waste of money as a present for an 8 year old? Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance

A co-worker of mine took her son last year, he had a blast (helps if he's interested in the youtube personalities due to be at it). I think she said it was worth going earlier, generally nicer to be in the venue at a quieter time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jaconi17

Minevention is back in the RDS April 14th & 15th 2018.

Advertisement