Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BF 1 squad up thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭ Anderson Future Story

You ain't seen me play yet.:pac:

Least I can give you dogs abuse on here to soothe the anger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Think I've added more or less everyone on here at this stage. Have been on the last few nights, love the game but it's taking me a long time to level up. It's annoying that if you start operations but don't finish you don't get any xp.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Caillte

Think I've added more or less everyone on here at this stage. Have been on the last few nights, love the game but it's taking me a long time to level up. It's annoying that if you start operations but don't finish you don't get any xp.

Will do some operations with you later around 9 if you are about.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I added everyone from the list I posted, except for Wondaboy007 & aidzeire who I couldn't find. If you check I've spelt them correctly & PM me if I'm wrong I'll fix them.

Played a little bit with MonkeyTronics & JamieK420 I think since I've started, some of the old GTA crew have bought the game & so I've been jumping into Conquest with them. I think I'm around level 14/15 now & getting into it, not quite so much headless-chicken impressions & constant dying in new & amusingly stupid ways 😂 One piece of advice I would give to anyone starting is get playing with a regular group & use your headset (if you don't have one, get one!), it makes the game much more enjoyable.

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    I added everyone from the list I posted, except for Wondaboy007 & aidzeire who I couldn't find. If you check I've spelt them correctly & PM me if I'm wrong I'll fix them.

Played a little bit with MonkeyTronics & JamieK420 I think since I've started, some of the old GTA crew have bought the game & so I've been jumping into Conquest with them. I think I'm around level 14/15 now & getting into it, not quite so much headless-chicken impressions & constant dying in new & amusingly stupid ways 😂 One piece of advice I would give to anyone starting is get playing with a regular group & use your headset (if you don't have one, get one!), it makes the game much more enjoyable.

Therapyboy,

I think you joind my party last night and I could hear you on your mic but I didnt have one and my messages weren't delivering. Not going to get a mic as the mrs would reckon i'd talk to strangers more on BF1 than i do her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Martin1991K

I've added everyone on here that's mentioned their username. Should be on a decent bit this weekend as I've a 3 day weekend (Y)

I was in a party chat (as usual :pac:) with some of the GTA crew. Sometimes I can hear Battlefield game-chat coming over the party, but I'm not sure if they can hear me, or when!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,261 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

TherapyBoy wrote: »

I saw you pop on last night but didn't have a mic in at the time and before I found the headset you'd gone, will defo squad up again tho.

Sorry, it was just too late. I was about to fall asleep & it's harder than you think cleaning sleep-drool off the controller :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Thanks to all the guys on here for adding me,apologies for not having been on alot,this is due to a fairly chronic Skyrim Addiction.. Ill be doing a game rota so i can get around to playing all the games im currently halfway though..

:)

(Fill3rup_ is my psn id btw)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Battlefield session tonight lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Battlefield session tonight lads?

I should get home from work about 8 so should be on at some stage.

Count me in.

I'll be on too, I'll be the guy who keeps dying in ever more ridiculous ways.

will someone set up a party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Il be on. Might be a little pissed though. Used to help me on COD so apologies in advance if I tank the squad :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭ Anderson Future Story

I'm on. Milky0099.im terrible

I've sent out an invite there to anyone I saw online, anyone else wants to come on now go for it.

I've sent out an invite there to anyone I saw online, anyone else wants to come on now go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭da gamer

Hi guys, just picked this up, wouldn't mind playing in a group as I seem to be useless as a one man army! Be great if I could be added to the group. PSN username is heizenberg14. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,408 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

PSN: Johnny_sasaki

Looking to play with some folk in a squad. Usually play as assault or a medic, decent at both. Go positive most rounds or break even but with a decent score.

Anyone looking for some squad mates add me :)

Strider wrote: »
    PSN: Johnny_sasaki

Looking to play with some folk in a squad. Usually play as assault or a medic, decent at both. Go positive most rounds or break even but with a decent score.

Anyone looking for some squad mates add me :)

The fact you talk about positive KDR means you dont entirely get the objective based gameplay...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,408 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Caillte wrote: »
    The fact you talk about positive KDR means you dont entirely get the objective based gameplay...

Shh like a good lad

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Son Doggy Dog

PSN Username: Son_Doggy_Dog

Looking for some good Squad Gameplay! Dont be afraid to add. Online most nights!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brian_gargiulo

Psn kgsideways , previously cod player so dont expect much lol , have mic

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭psnKOB79LFC

Caillte wrote: »

Stupid comment. KDR is relevant and thode who say otherwise are usually crap

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

Just looking to play with an actual squad instead of a group of random headless chickens
    psn: christycent

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brian_gargiulo

Gitb1 wrote: »
    Just looking to play with an actual squad instead of a group of random headless chickens
    psn: christycent

I know the feeling , the bf1 community on here sucks iv every one added , know one making squads , with the exception of sonnydog who when on squads up and has mic , if I played cod with boards members there is always a party with mics , I would advise looking for uk squads

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tombrosnan3

PSN username: tombrosnan3

Have mic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

Psn: seantobin43 (have a mic)

I've played all the battlefield games over the years

Mostly play as medic and Im one of the few that actually do revive people haha

Advertisement