Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

BordorFox wrote: »
    My party is open not invite only, only invite only on private chat, still baffles me why we cant even have proper person to person chat or even video chat on the PS4 this day and age.

And you're the one who "always" has mic issues due to your dialup

How many have had issues with hearing cobra?

SeanoDGreat, you can use whatever tag you want, i just used eire in the pic as a example, but the majority of us use IRL.

yes to invite only,as i said your a snobby git :P,lol @ dial up,yes while your still on steam power,your even lucky to have shops that sell candles where you live :),plus you have to play bf to hear me :P not just once every 2 months ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

miju wrote: »
    I've been to the dark side got scared and ran home to my xbox :p

Afraid of us are yah :eek:
    i cant mic up at the moment as the oul missus is normally trying to sleep (do feel like trying in an oul grenade at her now and again) and the kids are in the leaba ;)

Just do what cobra does with his missus, little bit of Chloroform and she's out for the night lol
    cobraeire wrote: »
    yes to invite only,as i said your a snobby git :P,lol @ dial up,yes while your still on steam power,your even lucky to have shops that sell candles where you live :),plus you have to play bf to hear me :P not just once every 2 months ;)

:confused:

Does steam even work with your slow connection and your strict nat lol

Afraid of us are yah :eek:

Just do what cobra does with his missus, little bit of Chloroform and she's out for the night lol

:confused:

Does steam even work with your slow connection and your strict nat lol

yes fool i have a strict nat,which mr geek you were suppose to sort out,even so just take a couple of goes to join a party nothing to worry about :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Afraid of us are yah :eek:l

terrified so I am

*goes back to shivering in the corner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SeanoDGreat

I'm similar with mic situation. Misses does be watching tv beside me and I have few games of battlefeild on seperate tv so can't talk much but will be able to hear ya all and might be able to chat later in the eve when she hits the sack. But can't be too loud as kids asleep at that stage! The joys! I'm on most evenings after 10pm and Fridays I have a mate up usually and am on. But yeah time wise I'm on most eve after 10. Only have bf4 at the mo so should always be on that. Hopping to pick up fifa in a week or two if any of you play clubs! Was in top 5000 in the world on clubs with few of my old xbox mates(until I became a traitor lol) should see some of u on later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Reither420

Could anyone hear me on mic last night i dont think it was working so i got a new one today hopefully i'll be able to talk later

miju wrote: »
    terrified so I am

*goes back to shivering in the corner :)

feet in the wall and all lol
    I'm similar with mic situation. Misses does be watching tv beside me and I have few games of battlefeild on seperate tv so can't talk much but will be able to hear ya all and might be able to chat later in the eve when she hits the sack. But can't be too loud as kids asleep at that stage! The joys! I'm on most evenings after 10pm and Fridays I have a mate up usually and am on. But yeah time wise I'm on most eve after 10. Only have bf4 at the mo so should always be on that. Hopping to pick up fifa in a week or two if any of you play clubs! Was in top 5000 in the world on clubs with few of my old xbox mates(until I became a traitor lol) should see some of u on later

its all good, we have a habit of talking about objectives on mic so it will be good to be able to hear what we're all up to, you also know you can channel all game sound and voice chat through the headset that comes with the ps4.
    Reither420 wrote: »
    Could anyone hear me on mic last night i dont think it was working so i got a new one today hopefully i'll be able to talk later

Was not on last night but feel free to ask on the mic who can hear you, we're used to having to do it with cobraeire lol

yes fool i have a strict nat,which mr geek you were suppose to sort out,even so just take a couple of goes to join a party nothing to worry about :D

I remember port forwarding your router to allow all playstation voice and warframe and you reset the router after that un-doing all my changes because your bad connection was just as bad with the port(s) routed through yah fool lol. :rolleyes:

Move to fiber son :cool:

Good games last nite lads,yeah seano i`d be the same myself with the mic,kids could bust in to the room screaming with each other lol,but no mater anyways join the party anyways,i know sometimes you have to try a few times to join it if you dont get in straight away,i thought it was my connection so i passed the party over to tigeron but the same thing happened that a few of us had to try a few times to get into it,so bordor if i could get fiber i would we all dont live in the middle of the town :P ...Reither we couldn't hear you last nite sir,just to ask could you hear us last night sir,you would have hearing us last nite bordor if you bothered you arse to come into a game with us last night :P partimer :)

yeah sean ,i have fifa myself,and we could start a club in it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Im in the same boat here as regards the mic, i can have it on but my living arrangements dont really allow for much talking without waking/disturbing/annoying people

No problem sure when ever yis can get on mic that fine,so if you`s see us in a party and if yis can just join,no bother either way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

I will have to start using the mic as its imperative when your a gunner in a tank etc to be able totell the driver that a lad is sneaking up with the c4 etc

Good games last nite lads,yeah seano i`d be the same myself with the mic,kids could bust in to the room screaming with each other lol,but no mater anyways join the party anyways,i know sometimes you have to try a few times to join it if you dont get in straight away,i thought it was my connection so i passed the party over to tigeron but the same thing happened that a few of us had to try a few times to get into it,so bordor if i could get fiber i would we all dont live in the middle of the town :P ...Reither we couldn't hear you last nite sir,just to ask could you hear us last night sir,you would have hearing us last nite bordor if you bothered you arse to come into a game with us last night :P partimer :)

Yea man i could hear yous had my mic on and i was talking but seamed to be to myself. be getting the new one today had visitors and couldn't leave to buy some.

Yea man i could hear yous had my mic on and i was talking but seamed to be to myself. be getting the new one today had visitors and couldn't leave to buy some.

No problem i`ll be on later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EireOriginal

EireOrigins <--- Add away, on every day...

Seen you briefly earlier Cobra got me twice spent a full ten hours trying to get sniping up and up lock some more of them some pain in the face

Seen you briefly earlier Cobra got me twice spent a full ten hours trying to get sniping up and up lock some more of them some pain in the face

Yeah i know what you mean,not that fond of sniping,if i pick recon i usually go with a carbine or dmr.

EireOrigins <--- Add away, on every day...

Add you now sir :)

As horrible as it was something nice about a head shot at at 800 meters gonna try get 1000 tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

psn ID is thurlesdrunk Add away! Usually on late each night!

psn ID is thurlesdrunk Add away! Usually on late each night!

Will do sir

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Cheers! See you online!
    Will do sir

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SeanoDGreat

yeah sean ,i have fifa myself,and we could start a club in it :D
    Cool cobra should be getting fifa round next weekend cobra and we get a club going if u haven't already! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

Hi,

Add me, PSN ID=

RaVeN737

I'm on most evenings and play Conquest Large.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Cool cobra should be getting fifa round next weekend cobra and we get a club going if u haven't already! :-)

On FIFA aswell here, Im a bit better at FIFA than Battlefield, slightly :D

psn: scottyccfc

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

GG this evening lads! The game's alot more enjoyable when you have a squad working together.

RaVeN737

Yeah great craic last night, can hear on the mic but cant always talk with background annoyance (The other half ) but I actually think Im getting worse at this game...

And apologiese for killing us all in the chopper at one stage, think we had a full house of [IRL] on board :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 digitalm

Hey lads would love to join irish clan ps4 id = digitalmoon
    Am on most nights .Need to play some teamwork.

• Advertisement

Looks like we could have two teams set up soon enough

Might be an idea to get everyone on [IRL] so we can all spot each other

Advertisement