Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 3 free from tomorrow (July 1st)

• 30-06-2013 12:49pm
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,074 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone else downloading it? I probably will, wouldn't mind another playthrough of the campaign for nostalgia's sake. Will be interesting to see if there'll be much of a population spike with it being free.

Typical they make it free the day they finally put a proper Big Team Battle playlist in Halo 4 8 months after release.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

I'll add it to the download queue for sure, but it will be a while before I get the chance to play.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,074 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Well it looks like me (and apparently the whole internet) took microsoft up wrong and Halo 3 is not free yet but will be at some point. Supposedly it's Defence Grid: The Awakeneing that goes free after today.

• Fable 3 is still the only free game. Anyone manage to download any other game?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

Has this actually been made available yet?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,074 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

VivGrise wrote: »
    Has this actually been made available yet?

No, still no sign of it and no word when it will be out as far as I know. At the moment it's Might & Magic that's free. I was sure it would have been free in september since that was it's anniversary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Mickeroo wrote: »
    No, still no sign of it and no word when it will be out as far as I know. At the moment it's Might & Magic that's free. I was sure it would have been free in september since that was it's anniversary.

October 16th.

Keno wrote: »

Ah deadly, will have to make some room on the hard drive so. Will be interesting to see if the population spikes much.

Advertisement