Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spray painting

Options
  • 11-09-2020 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭

I've my camper van in with Reactive Welding at the moment getting around the front window, one back side window and drivers side sills welded. There are also sports of surface rust peppered through out the body.

At a minimum I need the drivers side and front resprayed and spots of surface rust done too. Ideally I'd like a full respray but the budget isn't there right not I might hit the credit union.

It's a 1991 so next year its classic.

I'm not looking to change the colour, its a soft cream / white I'd like a richer cream but that's as far as I'd go.

Any suggestions on where to get it resprayed, somewhere around south dublin or Wicklow and what should I expect to pay.

The attached photo is from when it was on the docks in Jap, the decals have since faded.

Comments

Advertisement