Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forgiving/Unforgiving

Comments

I just get the impression that people seem to think that women are equally likely to cheat as men, in my personal experience I don't believe that, not saying they don't but not as much imo, I asked a question about 2 hypothetical groups and the likelihood of cheating in whatever form that may be, paying, random pick up etc...what part don't you understand?

Well, you said that by cheating you were really referring to paying for it..of course men are probably more likely to pay for it, but not necessarily more likely to cheat..and cheating and not paying for it is no better than paying for it..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I agree with your reply but let's call a spade a spade, by cheating I'm really referring to paying for it rather than randomly meeting up with someone, of that hypothetical group of men what % would you predict go for that option?
    Depends entirely on the group "culture" involved D. Of the male groups I know or have known there would be quite marked differences in tolerance and encouragement for that sorta thing. For a start in my friends circle I can't think of one man who would pay for it(though some would otherwise cheat and have).

In one group I knew mostly on the periphery many moons ago mostly middle aged guys who enjoyed golf(always a worry :D) and weekends away minus the little missus, yeah there were a few among them who would pay for it on such weekends with maybe not the approval of some in their party, but an acceptance of it and an unspoken omerta among them that that sorta thing never happened.

One guy told me while pissed he and his wife after the third kid came along hadn't had sex in over 5 years. That was his reason to himself anyway and it is a somewhat valid one and I suppose a "safer" one to be having annual one offs with a sex worker who is far more likely to use condoms, than extended ins and out with Mary from the office in the photocopy room after the christmas do. Me, I'd hope I'd address the home issues first and try to work that out, but...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

No forgiveness, and I’d get none either, that’s how we are and that’s it. Personally have no time for cheats, morally bankrupt people who I’d not trust as far as I can see. If you don’t want someone anymore just let them go, don’t ruin them by cheating on them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I just get the impression that people seem to think that women are equally likely to cheat as men, in my personal experience I don't believe that, not saying they don't but not as much imo, I asked a question about 2 hypothetical groups and the likelihood of cheating in whatever form that may be, paying, random pick up etc...what part don't you understand?
    Yes but you're mostly talking about paying for it, which definitely has a wide gender difference. You're also talking more about maturer people. Like you noted people from 30-60. And likely more settled people too, eoither in very longtermers or married and more likely with kids. That's rigging the game as it were to reinforce your already held, possibly through bad experiences position that men are more likely to cheat.

As far as cheating in general, that is having it away with someone that isn't your partner, it has been my experience that women are just as prone to it as men, but generally in different ways. The overlapping relationships thing earlier I have found is far more in play with women than men. Indeed I've personally only know one guy who did it and only the once. Right now I can think of five women off the top of my head that did it and repeatedly and none of them saw it as cheating particularly, not in the classical sense. Hell I was that soldier in one example of being cheated on and I've been that soldier as the one doing the cheating with them(save for one case I didn't initially know they had an existing partner). I even started a relationship with one woman out of such an scenario, though didn't find out until down the line and when pressed she used all sorts of excuses and memory shifts to try to convince me it wasn't cheating on the previous guy. She had herself fully convinced and had largely wiped it from her romantic narrative. Something I have found women much more at ease with and not just with cheating. I've also known more women who cheat emotionally than men. IE share emotional intimacy with men that aren't their partner.

TL;DR? Cheating runs about equal between men and women in my experience and in my humble. Just their definitions may vary.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

SnowyMay wrote: »

Cheating - whilst bad, bad, bad isn’t somebody necessarily trying to cause hurt. It’s awful, but it can happen in a moment of madness, (or for reasons as set out above) and can destroy a relationship, but it is the cheater doing something, and not deliberately trying to blame or insult their partner in a horrible way.

This is not true. Cheating is a conscious act and if done without informing your partner first is a very insulting thing to do to them. It degrades them, and their trust in what their life is, in real time.

The moment of madness excuse which is often used by people for various things is a paper thin one. No one gets to be that mad. No one gets to have such lack of control. It is imaginary. I have been very drunk and very stoned in my life and known what I am doing. Now unless the person was passed out which is rape. A moment of madness excuse is an attempt at out of body metaphysics as mitigation.

Whore is not a nice word to use. But neither is prick or bastard or cheating cùnt. Which I might call someone inclined to cheat, eg the partner of a friend. One friend experienced her husband installing his lover in a house on their land. She forgave him eventually when the lover left. I still call him, without fail, that fcuking prick.

Having said that, once in a long marriage my husband has used a terrible word crossly at me. It was a shock and took a while to get over. But it was minute compared to if he had cheated on me.

• Advertisement

Cheating can be complicated. It can be a one night stand or a lengthy affair, it can be carried out from a place of contempt and unfeeling towards your partner or it can happen in a tortuous way destroying yourself.

I never judge because I know people on both sides and the pain all involved experienced. And women can absolutely be just as unfaithful as men. It's naive to think otherwise.

For anyone here who has been deceived please don't let that make you hard and cynical. Learn to trust again because life can be lonely behind that wall. It isn't true that most people are untrustworthy. Most people are wonderful and will love and care for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

That's a bit of a stretch. Robbing, raping, beating, torturing, abusing, murdering, scamming, kidnapping, bullying would definitely be worse in my opinion.

And you sound like a bitter person. Yes whore and junkie are nasty demeaning words. Calling someone a bastard or a scumbag (nasty words too) is a bit different beause you are labelling someone who is a nasty fcuker with a term that fits their behaviour. But calling someone a whore because they cheated or a junkie because they have a drug problem just shows that you are vindictive. I don't need to cast judgement on someone because of their own weaknesses. I'm bigger than that.

Where to begin?
    You split hairs with me as to what's worse in life. That's the first sign of an arsehole to be honest.

You come to the conclusion after a few sentences from me that I am "bitter" - so either one of two things are happening right now :) you have some amazing ability in life to read people through and through from a few lines posted on an internet website or you're up your own arse and think you are clever. Calling someone names to make your opinion more valid. If it's the former please join the police force as they could use some awesome detectives ... But it's not really the former is it ;)

Then you go on to say how calling someone a whore or junkie is wrong but calling someone a bastard or scumbag is perfectly acceptable.

Wow. Just wow :pac:

Then you cap it all off with calling me vindictive but not before you blow yourself out saying how bigger of a person you are.

I am in awe of your post mate. But I must ask how do you fit your head up your own arse? Do you have to remove some ribs? :pac:

Cheating can be complicated. It can be a one night stand or a lengthy affair,
    True. There is the "one off" and the longer term thing. Quite different in dynamic. Whatever about moving past a one off, the more sustained sort is Game Over. Respect is out the window pretty much. I'm sure some have worked through such things, often for "the sake of the kids", but wouldn't be for me.
    it can be carried out from a place of contempt and unfeeling towards your partner or it can happen in a tortuous way destroying yourself.
    Tortuous way? I'm sorry, getting jiggy with someone requires a helluva lot of steps, each of which open the door to stopping. It's not like tripping over your feet, or indeed a harsh word in anger(though apparently...). You meet someone, you talk about yourselves and each other to some degree, you decide to flirt, you decide to swap spits, you decide to feel them up, you decide to find somewhere more private, you decide to remove clothing, you decide to feel them up more, you decide to jam your organs of generation together until resolution, you decide to hide it. That's just the once, repeated assignations under the cloak of secrecy require even more decisions. At each step of the way you make a clear choice, unless you're so halfwitted decision making is not a strong suit, or reckon some magical thinking romance/going with the flow is in play. Mostly it's just the comforting lies people can often be err to as a way to rewrite their own narrative.
    I never judge because I know people on both sides and the pain all involved experienced.
    TBH I'm well leery of the non judgement thing so popular of late. We make value judgements all the time. It's what humans do. Sharing a group hug to sort it out, or worse navel gazing to the nth degree looking for answers when you don't know the questions and the questions are too "judgemental" in the first place to even ask them any more. For me that's cloth headed thinking. Fine for hippies and bald lads chanting OMMMMM up a Tibetan mountain(who are quite "judgemental" actually), but not exactly practical or workable in the long term.

What is practical is acknowledging and yes judging the screwup. Knowing you screwed up and why and seek to make sure it doesn't happen again. How you, if you're the one at fault, processes and learns from it and moves beyond it is the crux of it. Your partner's take on the whole thing is actually secondary and entirely up to them in the end, and if they were a catalyst for the cheating. The latter rarely goes over well. Victim blaming etc. It nearly always takes two to tango. I certainly know that in the two cases where I was cheated on I dropped the ball in the relationships to some degree anyway. Before I dropped said ball, would either women have cheated? No in one case. Or I'd be very shocked. The other? Meh hard to call, she was a silly cow always looking for validation and never finding it, so would have gone that way sooner or later I reckon. A broken toy emotionally so in the end though painful at the time I suspect a bullet, nay howitzer shell dodged.
    And women can absolutely be just as unfaithful as men. It's naive to think otherwise.
    +1
    For anyone here who has been deceived please don't let that make you hard and cynical. Learn to trust again because life can be lonely behind that wall. It isn't true that most people are untrustworthy. Most people are wonderful and will love and care for you.
    Actually, I would say most people are mostly grand, but generally and quite naturally look out for themselves and theirs. If you find yourself in the latter group then game ball, otherwise it's lip service or temporary attention about the best result. And that's fine too. As for trust? Yep trust people, but be aware of dropping the ball on your side and also be aware that trust and love and care are limited resources and rarely renewable. IE yes trust people, but trust that they can and will on occasion act like people do.

Wow. Just wow :pac:

Then you cap it all off with calling me vindictive but not before you blow yourself out saying how bigger of a person you are.
    I have found that anyone who claims not to be judgemental is lying to you and themselves. Usually as an ego trip. The triggered by "nasty words" are a sure sign of delicate egos at play. Very common among the religious and latterly non religious crawthumpers. Of course they miss the obvious irony(not a shock) of being regularly and overtly judgemental of things they have chosen to be judgemental about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,206 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Would it depend what age you at time ,maybe if you're in the 30/40 age bracket, you wouldn't think twice about kicking your partner out, but 50 plus, i believe it would be a harder decision to make.

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »
    True. There is the "one off" and the longer term thing. Quite different in dynamic. Whatever about moving past a one off, the more sustained sort is Game Over. Respect is out the window pretty much. I'm sure some have worked through such things, often for "the sake of the kids", but wouldn't be for me.

Tortuous way? I'm sorry, getting jiggy with someone requires a helluva lot of steps, each of which open the door to stopping. It's not like tripping over your feet, or indeed a harsh word in anger(though apparently...). You meet someone, you talk about yourselves and each other to some degree, you decide to flirt, you decide to swap spits, you decide to feel them up, you decide to find somewhere more private, you decide to remove clothing, you decide to feel them up more, you decide to jam your organs of generation together until resolution, you decide to hide it. That's just the once, repeated assignations under the cloak of secrecy require even more decisions. At each step of the way you make a clear choice, unless you're so halfwitted decision making is not a strong suit, or reckon some magical thinking romance/going with the flow is in play. Mostly it's just the comforting lies people can often be err to as a way to rewrite their own narrative.
    TBH I'm well leery of the non judgement thing so popular of late. We make value judgements all the time. It's what humans do. Sharing a group hug to sort it out, or worse navel gazing to the nth degree looking for answers when you don't know the questions and the questions are too "judgemental" in the first place to even ask them any more. For me that's cloth headed thinking. Fine for hippies and bald lads chanting OMMMMM up a Tibetan mountain(who are quite "judgemental" actually), but not exactly practical or workable in the long term.

I don't judge because I have an insight. If I didn't perhaps I would, I don't know.

We can never know the landscape of another's relationship, the loneliness and hurts that might lie within. The reasons why we do the things we do. There is nothing to excuse deceiving a person, even when they treat you less than you deserve but I think it can sometimes be understood.

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Would it depend what age you at time ,maybe if you're in the 30/40 age bracket, you wouldn't think twice about kicking your partner out, but 50 plus, i believe it would be a harder decision to make.
    Depends on what was the cause too. Like in those sexless setups. I mean if I couldn't get it up, or worse had no interest in physical intimacy any more and wasn't willing to try to change then if the other half was chewing the furniture from sexual frustration, yeah I could see and understand why they might play away. I've known of a few such setups down the years and I dunno how they stood it myself.

And contrary to popular belief, or at least in the examples I knew of, the party not into that was just as likely to be the man as the woman. And these weren't older men either. Like guys in their 20's and 30's. After the early honeymoon period they largely shut down the mickey dept. And they came out with the same kinda thing as the women who had shut up sexytown. Things like "is that all you think of me as??" etc.

I don't judge because I have an insight. If I didn't perhaps I would, I don't know.
    Insight suggests a subjective experience in the subject which is cool, but it is subjective and such things are often if not usually quite self selective and self protective, which is cool too. I've been there too, but soon enough I came to terms with tha subjectivity and the excuses it was was laying at my feet.
    We can never know the landscape of another's relationship, the loneliness and hurts that might lie within.
    Sure. I'd agree there.
    The reasons why we do the things we do.
    Well, it would be my humble - and I realise this is not the most popular notion these days - that if I couldn't work out the reasons why I did something then I'd need my head read, or a stern talking to, involving the words "cop on you self involved gobsh1te". Unless someone has a mental disability how in god's name can a grown arsed adult not know why they do something? It's like those who say they don't know how they feel? Da fuq? How disconnected from their own heads(or how far up their own arses) can they be?

For the record and currently: A bit chilly, lap warm from macbook, a threatening peckishness, contented enough in myself, bit distracted too, liking the sun outside the window, though have pangs knowing it's heading into bloody winter, trying not to think about that(too late dammit!!), calm, bit bored, looking forward to something manana, slight itch in my upper left shoulder blade. Marginally horny. :D

There is nothing to excuse deceiving a person, even when they treat you less than you deserve but I think it can sometimes be understood.
    Well there's a lot going on there Diamonds. If someone is being abusive, however mildly then... well a lot of bets are off, though the best course is to suggest they feck off, with a size nine swiftly applied to their arse as required or indicated. Though to be fair for some, the more emotionally dependant type, or the "need to fix this" type that's a lot easier said than done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

That neighbour didn't do anybody any favours. She just told because she didn't want the burden of knowing and keeping it a secret. Sometimes you have to be stronger. I like to think that if the wife/girlfriend of a friend of mine cheated on him I wouldn't go running to him and spill the beans especially if there were children involved.

So you are blaming the neighbour for the sh*tshow that happened after the husbands infidelity?

If my friends knew my partner was having an affair but didn't tell me I wouldn't view them as friends. Yes it would be an extremely hard conversation to have but by staying quiet I'd view them as condoning his behaviour.

The fact that kids are involved shows that the couple are having unprotected sex so by staying quiet the innocent partner is being exposed to a health risk not of their making.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

So you are blaming the neighbour for the sh*tshow that happened after the husbands infidelity?

If my friends knew my partner was having an affair but didn't tell me I wouldn't view them as friends. Yes it would be an extremely hard conversation to have but by staying quiet I'd view them as condoning his behaviour.

The fact that kids are involved shows that the couple are having unprotected sex so by staying quiet the innocent partner is being exposed to a health risk not of their making.

I personally wouldn't tell, what gives me the right to interfere in another persons relationship, friend or not. The other thing is the friend informing might have other reasons for telling about the relationship. Maybe your friend alreadys knows and doesn't choose to do anything about the infidelity. I think the best way to lose a friend is by interfering in their relationship. Thats just my opinion though I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Jimmy Twotimes

Had several opportunities to cheat on my ex-gf and declined all. I suppose I did the right thing but on the other had I'll probably never again have a smoking hot 19yo girl trying to seduce me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Had several opportunities to cheat on my ex-gf and declined all. I suppose I did the right thing but on the other had I'll probably never have a smoking hot 19yo girl trying to seduce me.

You could have been a two-timing Jimmy.

True enough P, though and call me selfish in this, it's a major can of worms being opened and too often the bearer of the bad news takes the crap rather than the cheater.

True enough P, though and call me selfish in this, it's a major can of worms being opened and too often the bearer of the bad news takes the crap rather than the cheater.

Am curious why would anybody interfere in another person relstionship?

Oh god yeah a complete nightmare.

However I'd rather tell my friend, even at the expense of our relationship, and keep my integrity.

I couldn't sit chatting about future holidays, more children etc etc knowing that he's balls deep in someone else behind her back.

• Advertisement

Kylta wrote: »
    Am curious why would anybody interfere in another person relstionship?

Maybe because you don't want to see someone you care about being made a fool of.

Would you not rather your friend being with someone who treats them well rather than someone who is betraying them.

Personally I would hate to find out that for one he was cheating and for two everyone knew about it feeling sorry for me or thinking I'm an eejit while no one said a thing. That's a double betrayal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I have known or witnessed 2 indiscretions on a close friend and I have highly suspected in several other instances ( my suspicions were always spot on btw ).

However if you elect to let your pal know etc, be prepared for it to be a problem and for it to hinder your relationship with your friend. This will probably spark lots of posts saying, "no no no they need to know" etc., but believe me it is rarely that simple. Anyone stating it is a simple process to tell a friend something is up..... has probably never done it. You certainly will not be thanked for it, at the time anyways.

Never ever ever ever ever disclose a hunch or a gut feeling about indiscretions, even if you are very certain. You get that type of crap wrong and not only will you lose a friend but you will also get a rep for being meddling chunt as well. you don't want that.

99/100 if your friend is still in love with their unfaithful partner they will not want you pointing out the obvious. Regrettably your honesty and willingness to "help" a friend will get spat back at you, thread carefully, there is no happy ending when you are delivering bad news, that is all you are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

If your husband/wife/partner was unfaithful to you
    Would you forgive them?
    Maybe their are kids, mortagages etc involved?
    Would you be unforgiving with them?
    Would you pack up their gear and kick them out.

If you have lost trust in your spouse then your marriage is officially over.

If my spouse cheated on me she'd be out on the street in a heartbeat and she wouldn't get the steam off my sh1t without a fight.

Maybe because you don't want to see someone you care about being made a fool of.

Would you not rather your friend being with someone who treats them well rather than someone who is betraying them.

Personally I would hate to find out that for one he was cheating and for two everyone knew about it feeling sorry for me or thinking I'm an eejit while no one said a thing. That's a double betrayal.

You can care about your friends thats one thing but unless a friend asks you do you know anything(maybe a rumour) thats one thing. But nobody has the given right to interfere in a relationship unless their is (domestic abuse) going on. A true friend in my opinion is the friend thats their when the relationship disintegrates. Not to destroyed the relationship with revelations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭JoChervil

You can care about your friends thats one thing but unless a friend asks you do you know anything(maybe a rumour) thats one thing. But nobody has the given right to interfere in a relationship unless their is (domestic abuse) going on. A true friend in my opinion is the friend thats their when the relationship disintegrates. Not to destroyed the relationship with revelations.

I totally agree. It amazes me how people think that cheated wife doesn't know. They usually know deep down but they are choosing not to see signs. But when they get stronger and ready to face it, so then you can tell them. I don't appreciate unsolicited information in any matter, especially unsolicited advice...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Ladygoodman1

I think id make him suffer a bit before id kick him out. Prob not pc to say. I wouldnt hand him over easy. Id like other woman to know she was 2nd choice in the end before i booted his ass out. Just being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭JoChervil

As far as original post is concerned hurting people hurt others and themselves BTW. Some cheat, some call names...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Depends on the audience it seems. If I were to called a whoremaster and if it was accurate it would expose me to question my behavior. As indeed it did. If I wasn't? Big whoop. Like I say the barbs that sting have the ring of truth to them, or should.

Play stupid games; win stupid prizes. Calling a woman a whore is a despicable thing to do. You come from this with an attitude born of your own experience, and I come with an attitude born of mine. So we do differ. I, on the one hand, wouldn't say something like this about a group of people. And to infer that this is insulting because it had some truth in it is pretty low Wibbs.

And this is where we fundamentally differ. And again back to sticks and stones. A spoken word insult can come from a moment of madness too and the damage is all in the head of the insulted. An action, rather a series of discrete actions that leads to sexual involvement with someone other than your partner is far more involved and far more "planned" with many more steps before it happens. Unless someone works on the principle of it "just happened". Like this:

527543.jpg

:D
    Put it another way S, I could insult you call you a "whore" right now on this thread and all it took were a few keystrokes. We can't exchange illicit texts, meet up for "drinks" and do the beast with two backs, behind your partner's back. Cheating requires far more intent than speaking a word.

I hope you won't. Why would you? That would be the action of somebody who has issues.

Let's face it - I have already said that I don't cheat, and I haven't been cheated on - to my knowledge - and I think it's a wrong thing to do, but, I would bet you your farm that more people have been cheated on than have had such hateful insults thrown at them. Sex is a particularly nice part of life, and, if, for reasons like five years without it, or in physical or emotional abuse, or feeling unloved, some people will have that "moment of madness"(TM), or some need to feel loved. It can happen because people are needing something else - whereas calling somebody a really nasty name is just designed to hurt.
    Well, exactly and hence it's easier to be whore than a whoremaster. I don't see the confusion. It's not a value judgement on either sex, merely a reflection of the realities. Just like noting that there are significantly more women prostitutes servicing men than male gigolos servicing women. There are fundamental gender differences at play here. In essence eggs are more precious and in shorter supply than sperm.

There is no confusion here. The reason guys can't get laid every day of the week is because women don't offer it up so easily.

Your original point was that women were in control of "access". This is not a case of women holding all of the cards; they just don't choose to sleep with anything that moves. This is the reason why women prostitutes are more popular than male - the demand is there.

I am relatively done with this argument. I see that you have gone on to describe women as often being ditzy, Eat Pray Love Types where they go on holidays and cheat, and you believe they block whatever incident from their minds.

I'm sorry that you had whatever experiences that you had to make you think this way about women. We are not so bad when you get to know us. Maybe you were just unlucky.

So you think raising a hand and hitting a spouse is alot worse than jumping into bed with another?

Both are abuse, emotional scars can leave a much bigger scar that physical ones. That's not even taking into consideration the risk of contracting stds /stis and passing them on to the innocent partner.

Or maybe fathering a child, secretly supporting the child .... Or if its the wife getting pregnant and having the husband raise the child as their own.

The messenger isn't the person that destroyed the relationship.

• Advertisement

So you think raising a hand and hitting a spouse is alot worse than jumping into bed with another?

Both are abuse, emotional scars can leave a much bigger scar that physical ones. That's not even taking into consideration the risk of contracting stds /stis and passing them on to the innocent partner.

Or maybe fathering a child, secretly supporting the child .... Or if its the wife getting pregnant and having the husband raise the child as their own.

The messenger isn't the person that destroyed the relationship.

The messenger might not be the one who destroyed the relationship, but the messenger is pouring petrol on the fire.
    Friendships and relationships are two different things. And who is to say that the friend has not got a particular reason for informing on the adultery. I would say as a friend you could say it sarcastically to the adulterer that you know what there at and you don't want your friend treated like fool, (and that could be ropey too because you also need proof). I've friends and I'd never get involved in relationship issues unless they ask me.

Advertisement