Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Black Crowes - Sat 10 Oct - 3 Arena

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

dasdog wrote: »
    My overriding memory of seeing this band aside was getting on a bus to the South Circular Road, Ireland were 1-3 up against Poland away. When I was getting off the bus to go to the National Stadium I asked the bus driver for the score and it was 3-3. Cost us a place in the Euro's that time. It was a decent album. The square polystyrene roof tiles didn't really suit the bluesy rock.

Aaanyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Suckit wrote: »
    Excellent, thanks.:)

There are some good seats up for this now ,Blocks C and E.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Zardoz wrote: »
    There are some good seats up for this now ,Blocks C and E.

Thanks again :) Looking forward to this more so now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Has anyone heard anything about this gig/tour? I can only assume that its going to be postponed but I don't recall getting any communications from Ticketmaster about it. Anyone got any info on it? Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything about this gig/tour? I can only assume that its going to be postponed but I don't recall getting any communications from Ticketmaster about it. Anyone got any info on it? Cheers!

Nothing's been announced but it's definitely not going ahead. Only waiting on whether it's going to be postponed or cancelled. My guess is that it will be put back until October '21 but we'll wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,241 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Grid. wrote: »

Aye, was only reading that yesterday! It referred to the NA tour but its a safe bet that the Euro tour will follow suit. Just thought it was a bit strange not to have heard anything at this stage.

Cheers for the replies!

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

0fZKRqa.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

^ got a refund .... I'll (hopefully) be in Holland watching Opeth's 30th Anniversary Tour at the time of the Dublin gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 CantonaGod

Brilliant Gig last night from the opening chords of Twice as Hard to the encore. Worth the 3 year wait !

Chris Robinsons was in fine form, some front man. Remedy was a particular highlight for me.

Crowd was on the low side numbers wise which made it comfortable to get close to the stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,710 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'm guessing the upper tiers were blocked off

The 3Arena will try get all they can and a few shows will def be low in numbers. Alter Bridge, Volbeat and Nightwish def will be a scaled back layout

Never heard of the band before this tour was announced but they are pretty good, didn't make it to the show

• Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭dasdog

Saw them what seems like eons ago when they played the national stadium. First gig I went to by myself as a teenager and I was hoping three would send out a promotion or something as I knew it would not sell out but nothing.

Low crowd numbers sounds great. I prefer it that way.

Advertisement