Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Forum Stats Updates

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

for

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

a

friend

you

• Advertisement

understand

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I’ve created monsters. :pac:

Nah, you can't take all the credit, Loughc. Some of us were dropped on our heads as babies, you see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

One more post towards the total :D

Ping!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,094 ✭✭✭✭DvB

I'm going to buck the trend here, go rogue (bah humbug;)) & say that creating posts for the sake of it to beat some total (that would probably be beaten anyway) is fooling ourselves that the forum is more popular than it is, why put that on ourselves? We've a great little forum & collection of posters, regular & seasonal, and bigging up numbers like that is a bit of a false economy IMO.

In saying that, theres 1 more closer to the total :D
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

We're just kidding, DvB!

We wouldn't deliberately muck up the stats, it would upset Loughc too much. :pac:

Posy wrote: »
    We're just kidding, DvB!

We wouldn't deliberately muck up the stats, it would upset Loughc too much. :pac:

Ah I know, my post was in jest, hence the smiley.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

We're just kidding, DvB!

I assumed all the stats only included genuine posts that meet the high standards set around here and Loughc meticulously goes through every post to make it makes the grade :D

TRS30 wrote: »
    I assumed all the stats only included genuine posts that meet the high standards set around here and Loughc meticulously goes through every post to make it makes the grade :D

Dodgy posts? X9XMKJc.jpg

Doggy post?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

We're just kidding, DvB!

You know me too well :pac:

January 2019 you have been.....

defeated-typographic-stamp-visualisation-concept-260nw-770703217.jpg

I suppose congratulations are in order. Though the cheating leaves a sour taste I tells ya... ;)

All messing aside LoughC I assume we'd have beaten the 2019 total without the multiple 1 word posts in the thread? Especially with another couple of days posting available to us.

That wasn't cheating, that was banter!!

DvB wrote: »
    I suppose congratulations are in order. Though the cheating leaves a sour taste I tells ya... ;)

All messing aside LoughC I assume we'd have beaten the 2019 total without the multiple 1 word posts in the thread? Especially with another couple of days posting available to us.

We would have easily beaten it even without them but sure it was only a bit of craic anyway :) badly needed in January.

New Home wrote: »
    That wasn't cheating, that was banter!!

x8QExj.gif

Loughc wrote: »
    We would have easily beaten it even without them but sure it was only a bit of craic anyway :) badly needed in January.

Ah yeah thought that would be the case and as I said my retorts were in jest as well! Be interesting to see how many extra posts there'll be now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

What’s going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Oops, on?

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That was brilliant, Postgrad 10! :D

Oh, and, DvB? I forgive you. :pac:

Advertisement