Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How large is your mustard collection?

• 18-12-2015 4:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

As we approach the new year, I think it's time we take some stock.

I have several cases ranging from 1971 amber gold, to a more modern rare sweedish traditional style mustard.

So what do my fellow mustard lovers have at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,734 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Colmans & a tube of Scharf Senf from Der Schweiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Big jar of Colmans, nice Dijon (can't remember name) and a large bottle of IKEA Hotdog mustard, a bit sweet but lovely on a Hotdog

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

At the moment, only a jar of Colmans and one of Stoke's. The latter is very tame.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Shrap

Three jars of Colmans (as I keep worrying I'm running out when I'm out shopping and then buying it again), one dijon and one wholegrain.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭earlytobed

about 5, rivalled only by my collection of different vinegars purchased for various recipes

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭JackieBauer

Large jar of Colman's and some Maille Dijon. I've had the French stuff but I grew up on Colman's English. I will open my mind and try to enjoy the French stuff when I open it. My Colman's is about 2 thirds full still so it'll be a while

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Large jar of Colman's and some Maille Dijon. I've had the French stuff but I grew up on Colman's English. I will open my mind and try to enjoy the French stuff when I open it. My Colman's is about 2 thirds full still so it'll be a while

You're not using enough so !!! :D

21/25

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,901 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

A big jar of Coleman's, a tube of coleman's (for cooking) and some delicious wholegrain mustard that my sister's boyfriend made himself.

Advertisement