Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Thanks for that; I'll check it out. I think you picked the best combo anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hey bogmanfan, I wouldn't mind a look at it; but I'd be looking for a bit of cash my way. Totally understand if you're not interested. I work in Citywest, so I'm not too far away from Lucan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Eoin wrote: »
    Hey bogmanfan, I wouldn't mind a look at it; but I'd be looking for a bit of cash my way. Totally understand if you're not interested. I work in Citywest, so I'm not too far away from Lucan.

You're welcome to have a look some evening next week if you like. I wasn't thinking of adding any cash, mainly since RRP of the 2 watches is the same, and also as I don't have any to add! If it's a case of €50 then fine, but no more than that. Let me know anyway if you'd still like a gander, and we can arrange something by PM. Otherwise continue enjoying the Seven Friday!

I think there's 150 or so difference in the prices from what I can see; but let me have a think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johnnymag

Not selling ,just looking for advice as thinking of trading me much loved seamastr pro against an aerospace , or some ani digital breitling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Moffett

Omega Speedmaster 3212.80.00 Automatic Date. I am the second owner and have the original receipt ( and bag actually ) of purchase when a Tag was traded in against it in 2007. The previous owner claims to have had it serviced though I have no documentation of this. I have not had it serviced. It looses a few minutes in the space of a week, but stopped this after I gave it a wind. It has warranty card, pictograms and manual. Service box, presentation box and spare links are all present. It is in excellent condition, though I have worn it everyday for 6 months so it has slight marking. The only ones of which that wouldn't be rectified by a polish are the ones to the blue area on the bezel ( see pictures ). I am selling this as I just don't wear it. I wear my Rolex all the time. I wear my Rolex to bed. I wound the Speedmaster a few weeks ago and set the date, but I couldn't bring myself to remove the Rolex...so really, it might be time to let it go. That said, it makes more sense to keep it, rather than loose a lot of money on the sale, so I am looking for €1400. I would consider a swap of a ladies SS Rolex or a PX of a Seiko Automatic Diver (100-500E) of some description for my Dad...the watch is in Sligo...and now the Photos:
    DSC_1406_zpsc489e265.jpg
    DSC_1405_zpse4c2b108.jpg
    DSC_1403_zps962a48f8.jpg
    DSC_1401_zpsa8fdf412.jpg
    DSC_1401_zpsa8fdf412.jpg
    DSC_1396_zps135dc1fa.jpg
    DSC_1395_zpsc63f5134.jpg
    DSC_1394_zps9392ebf7.jpg
    DSC_1393_zpseb7ffb09.jpg
    DSC_1392_zps4228a6a9.jpg
    DSC_1391_zps950d0515.jpg
    DSC_1390_zps5179326b.jpg

And reduced again to €500. Bargain for a Swiss auto that's only 7 months old.
    bogmanfan wrote: »
    Since nobody wants my Tag, I'll try a couple more.

First up is my JP Edmond Booster. Purchased from a US AD back in January. Really lovely watch, with a great sandwich case. Size is 44mm. Soft ribbed rubber strap (for her pleasure ;)) and lovely textured dial also. This is 200m water resistant, and uses the ETA 2824 movement, which you can see through the display back. Comes with all boxes and papers. The original deployant is unused, as I fitted a cheap pin buckle when I got it. In great condition with no marks that I can see anywhere. Asking €600

14328200349_5e3927c833_c.jpg

14513700012_27c64cb007_c.jpg

14328140780_2e5d4a03d8_c.jpg

14328354847_64dcc9e07a_c.jpg

14328354777_ae86846b0a_c.jpg

And a final reduction to €750. This is over €2k new, and in fantastic condition.
    bogmanfan wrote: »
    Second up is my Rado Integral Chronograph. It's the full-size model with quartz movement in black ceramic and stainless steel. In fantastic condition, with the only notable marks to the clasp. Has all boxes and papers from Paul Sheerans. Asking €850 for this one.

14513411664_dd5f77c3a7_c.jpg

14511416541_858c77b0bc_c.jpg

14491701876_8381b0a4dc_c.jpg

14328221048_54f48bbeaf_c.jpg

14491701686_bf60728e4c_c.jpg

14511416181_1b927ca83a_c.jpg

14513700912_3138539d54_c.jpg

Moved the Edmond and the Rado to adverts, if a mod wants to remove the listings from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

A friend of mine is selling his Tag on Adverts.
    I've seen this watch in person and it's in excellent condition.

Posting it here for him as he isn't on Boards.

http://www.adverts.ie/6010520

• Advertisement

Before I list this on adverts, I'm going to post it here.

It's a SevenFriday P2-2, complete with the box and original receipt from the guy I bought it from.

I've owned it for a few months, but as it's been worn in rotation I'd say it's not been worn for more than a couple of weeks in total, so it's in very good condition; only a few creases in the leather strap. The guy I bought it from only wore it once, and it still had the stickers on when I received it.

You can read a review of a very similar model here. These definitely aren't everyone's cup of tea, but there's no denying the build quality. If you're not sure about it, feel free to PM me to arrange trying it on with no obligation.

I'm looking for EUR720 for it. I might be interested in a trade for something mechanical ~ 44mm (a Steinhart diver would be great), but would need at least 200 cash as well.

Specs from the manufacturer's website:
    • Stainless steel bezel in black PVD with yellow gold PVD decoration
    • Stainless Steel case in sandblasted yellow gold PVD finishing
    • Animation ring also in stainless steel with special mat black roughed PVD finishing
    • Black with gold decoration and writing
    • Highlights of golden color on applied index and hour hand
    • Open balance wheel movement Miyota 82S7
    • Customized with specific disk for 24H and small second functions
    • Special minute hand designed to be part of the mechanical movement

14110676128_8a7f4dc295_c.jpg

More photos to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi All

Up for sale is my Helvetia

It is 41mm, and comes on a custom brown leather NATO

Recently overhauled by Michael Swift

The Minute hand was broken and it was missing the sub seconds hand

Michael overhauled it, fixed the minute hand, added a new sub seconds hand and re-lumed the hour and minute hands

Hard enough to find with the propeller still so visible.

Reason for selling is my coming together with a concrete pillar and the resultant scratch on off side passenger arch

I am looking for €290 including signed delivery

Payment via BT ot PP (gift)

Any questions, please drop me a message

IMG_0912_zps518c57f5.jpg

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Real bargain for one of these DT.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭OldRio

Lovely watch. Unfortunately becoming a Grandfather is far more expensive than I thought. Good luck with the sale.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Real bargain for one of these DT.

aye...sorry to let it go, but needs must

the price in what I paid including the overhaul by Mr Swift, as we all know we don't try to make money on what we sell, merely what we have paid..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Was gonna suggest an ad in the MWR forum but I see you have. Good call. :)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Was gonna suggest an ad in the MWR forum but I see you have. Good call. :)

Sure did and it's sold already..

Eoin wrote: »
    Before I list this on adverts, I'm going to post it here.

It's a SevenFriday P2-2, complete with the box and original receipt from the guy I bought it from.

Now listed on adverts.ie and ebay.ie, but there's an offer on it on eBay, so this will probably be sold very shortly.

Now sold, pending payment. Anyone looking to offload a Steinhart diver, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,634 ✭✭✭flutered

WTB i need a bulova box and pillow, plus a bulova buckle to fit an 18-19mm strap, no outragous offers as dossh is limited ass in kinda, thanks in advance.

Selling my Isofrane

http://www.adverts.ie/6197044

• Advertisement

Just listed both of my Casio MDV divers

http://www.adverts.ie/6197421 (Stainless bracelet, blue bezel)

http://www.adverts.ie/6197401 (Black rubber strap, black bezel)

Good Price..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭893bet

Would have taken if it was 20mm

893bet wrote: »
    Would have taken if it was 20mm

It's very pliable and will fit 20mm lugs. I tried it on my Seiko BFK. It does look a little pinched, but definitely do-able.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭fulladapipes

Am re-lsiting my Submariner due to a serious time waster and my naivety. Anyway, lesson learned and hopefully somebody else will be interested. Watch is in excellent nick and has letter from Weirs, box etc. Have replaced with Omega Co-Axial Chronograph so need to backfill the bank balance now...

http://www.adverts.ie/sports/rolex-submariner-116610ln/5825840

FdP

wtb, i am looking for a luminox beater, head only would do, flea bay are asking for unreal dosh for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

flutered wrote: »
    wtb, i am looking for a luminox beater, head only would do, flea bay are asking for unreal dosh for them.

I have one of the black PVD F-117 Nighthawk jobs that I would be willing to sell. Its about 10 years old but in good condition, new battery and pressure test was done a couple of years ago. PM if you are interested.

flutered wrote: »

sorted, thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Long shot but here goes nothing. I bought a 22 mm leather strap and the free keeper is missing. If anybody has a spare one - black (white stitching preferably), I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands.

Cheers

IMG_0056.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

Selling or swopping my Steinhart Nav B uhr 47mm hand cranker if any one has an interest.
    The watch is an absolute minter, worn very sparingly. Comes with innner/outer box,paper and hang tag

2d8pcf8.jpg
    w22100.jpg
    122lwfq.jpg
    rwmiqh.jpg
    347jts5.jpg
    2ngxyex.jpg

Advertisement