Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Primary Schools Crumlin

Options
  • 25-04-2015 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi all,

We are considering buying a house in Crumlin. Rutland Avenue to be specific. We have a one year old so where she will go to school is one of the deciding factors.

I've heard the schools in the area aren't great?

Anyone any idea what they are like? Which would be the best? Which school would be in the catchment area for?

Or just any opinions on the area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭energy69

Hey,

I run a local online resource for the area with a large Facebook Community. Do you mind me posting your question on our Facebook page and on our website to help find your answer? Here is a list of Primary schools in the area.

http://kcrarea.com/index.php/education/primary-school - all of these schools are within mins drive or easy commute to Ruthland Avenue

Sam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I went to scoil colm as a kid. It was fine. That was 10 years ago though

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭emz8

That would be great energy69!

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Evil_g

Hi. How did you get on with this Emz8? We're about five years behind you by the looks of things, so presumably your little one has started school somewhere by now?

Could you post a link to your facebook group energy69?

We're on Stannaway Road. Really like the look of Harold's Cross Primary school, or Scoil Mologa, but we're well outside the catchment area for either, unless we move.

Advertisement