Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Saorview connect with SCART

Options
  • 29-09-2020 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi

As title. Can you get a Saorview Connect box with a SCART output?
    I want both aerial and satellite inputs and recording facility (internal HD for preference).

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭galvo_clare

Thanks for that but that socket looks to be video only, no audio output except digital so there's no way to put it all into a SCART, which is what I need.

decor58 wrote: »
    The Walker Wps818c has av output, so with the correct lead you can connect through scart. The lead would have like a jack plug (headphone plug) on one end and a SCART on the other. No internal hdd.

It's an av socket, audio and video, if you see the photos attached, the jack lead carries audio left and right and video.

Cool. Thanks.

That Walker appears to be a combo box only though. No better than what I have. As far as I can see the only Saorview Connect box is some PowerPoint yoke.
    The Walker Wps818c has av output, so with the correct lead you can connect through scart. The lead would have like a jack plug (headphone plug) on one end and a SCART on the other. No internal hdd.

Advertisement