Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

I've read alot about NLP and I've seen DVDs on it. The experts in this can bring people into trance in a few seconds. It's amazing to watch. It's not obvious at all that they are doing it, sometimes it's just done by eye contact. So it's not hard to believe that it could be done through TV also.

Well if I were you I would be a bit more vigilant in watching out for this kind of new age positive thinking brainwashing that is part and parcel of everyday interaction in people.
    Forget about the mega hyped and cultivated pop artists but look at the people around you spouting nonsense about positive thinking in defiance of reality and behaving like they are spiritually superior to you.
    That is more worrying that any kind of music influence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

sure NLP experts say that but they are the ones trying to sell it

personally i dont think it works at all and as far as i know its not really recognised as proper science

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

My interest started in this, not from the influence of NLP practitioners trying to sell the idea, but from a doctor who is a friend who was informing me of new methods that he was finding successful in treating patients with anxiety and other disorders where other methods had failed.

It could be a placebo effect I guess but seems doubtful considering other methods had failed and some of these people were extreme cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

i tried it myself before and it didnt work for me anyway, then again i had read into it and therefore didnt think it would work, which may have affected the result i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Torakx wrote: »
    I guess im a victim of gossip on that account :)
    A friend i was sure told me it was Bathory's lead singer who set fire to a church i thought in norway or sweden.Maybe i remembered wrong and it was something to do with their lyrics that encouraged a murder and setting fire of a church?
    The story doesnt appear to be on wiki either.

Some stars appear to sing dedications to Satan and they are probably doing it for money.
    But then there are stars who do it for belief i think also.
    Boths types are fine to me as long as they are not forcing or disguising there beliefs and satanic practices to influence suggestable minds.

No, Bathory weren't really involved in that scene. That'd quite likely be Mayhem you're thinking of, or possibly Burzum?
    Little D wrote: »
    I agree with this but why advertise for it, i am not a devil worshipper therefore i dont wear t-shirts etc saying i am, why lead people to believe your involved in something horrible if your not?

To sell records? Look at Marilyn Manson ffs. For yearts he made a living off the controversy he generated- he wasn't actually a Satan worshipper.

I find it very likely that Jonas Åkerlund is putting his imagery into pop videos for this reason- controversy sells. If it is actually a form of religious expression or a ritual practice, then he's perfectly entitled to do so. I doubt kids watching Lady GaGa are going to pick up on the secret symbol of baphomet embedded in the pattern of Beyonce's dress, or whatever.

If he is doing it with malicious intent, then more fool him for believing in supersitious crap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

Undergod wrote: »
    No, Bathory weren't really involved in that scene. That'd quite likely be Mayhem you're thinking of, or possibly Burzum?.

Would apper you are right about this one here is a link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_metal#Church_burnings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Little D wrote: »
    Would apper you are right about this one here is a link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_metal#Church_burnings

I knows my metals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Yes it must have been Burzum.Thanks for clarifying that.
    On the NLP subject its been shown that the power of suggestion is not a myth and we as humans are very susceptible to suggestion, especially when stressed or put in a state of fear.
    There are even people saying that we are constantly in a state of fear.I dont rememeber which gland it was that is being effected.

So if we are all a bit more open to suggestion while in a trance state watching the tv then we must logically conclude that anything with strong sexual suggestions for example, would indeed have an effect on a person taking that information in.
    Now with that in mind when i look at some of the music videos put out recently i can see blatant suggestion and i wonder why people dont notice this already happening.
    If the illuminatti are advertising themselves behind all these pop stars it might mean they are ready for a big recruitment or awareness at least.
    In fact its becoming a big talking point even among the mainstream media now lending more fame to the illuminattis legendary status as the most powerful secret society on earth etc etc.

ok using the video pasted on page 16 il have a quick look through it.

Satanic sign with the "ok" gesture in the shape of 666
    Min: 4:31 , 6:52 , 6:54 , 6:56 , 7:33 (with the eye of Ra inc afaik), 8:12 (666 over one eye). There are probably a good few more in the last few mins so i wont bother on that satanic topic.
    They are obviously not saying ok with the gesture over their eye.

At times they are portrayed as manicans or doll like robots,even with a phone attached to her head.That cant get much more cyborgy. lol

From viewing the story and the lyrics im not 100% sure what the story is about.
    Gaga first enters the jail acompanied by two butch female guards.She is dressed in black and white to represent duality which would be widely recognized to be connected to freemasonry.
    A possible story could be a girl has gotten involved with freemasons(black and white etc) and is going through the process of mk programming.
    Now i could think she is trying to call her boyfriend from the lyrics but it appears in the video to be beyonce on the telephone when its announced before she reaches it.
    If beyonces is the one phoning her then i am a little confused.Hopefully someone can explain that part of the story for me.
    lyrics are here: http://www.metrolyrics.com/telephone-lyrics-lady-gaga.html

I am going to just cut a corner with time and say that up until 7:02 in that video the story has been about preparing Gaga for an assasination of a black man.Possibly why she had some confusion about not wanting to talk on the phone to Beyonce at the start?
    Its interesting to note at this point that the first 666 gesture is 4:31 and at this moment Gaga is released from her ordeal in "prison" and accompanied by her "friend",who then takes her to a kitchen?
    In the kitchen while she is working,a lightening bolt strikes and she decides to poison the food.
    A lightning bolt in mind control terminology is indicative of trauma or electro-shock based mind programming.The result of trauma based or electro-shock based mind control is it creates a seperate personality or what they refer to in its creation as dissasociation.
    So the lightning bolt before she poisons the food tells me it was a murder by mind control.Im suprised there were no butterflies somewhere in there too.

The story is still a bit confusing and id enjoy hearing other takes on what they saw and heard.There was alot of stuff i still didnt touch on.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423
    I was laughing when i read this.I wasnt far off but this guy adds more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423
    I was laughing when i read this.I wasnt far off but this guy adds more info.

The comments on that page are shocking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

can someone explain to me why whoever wrote that article's opinion and interpretation of the song/lyrics/video, is better? more acurrate or more correct and relevant then, say, mine?

thought ye might like this :p

article-1090014-029E747D000005DC-393_468x415.jpg

and i heard Lady Gaga has seen this thread and released the following comment

ngbbs4abcf208e75d9.jpg

kryogen wrote: »
    can someone explain to me why whoever wrote that article's opinion and interpretation of the song/lyrics/video, is better? more acurrate or more correct and relevant then, say, mine?

He has a Wordpress account.

kryogen wrote: »

Afaik your opinion seems to be that its us making it up in our heads.
    You even posted a test to show us you felt that way.
    You asked me personally to share my thoughts and i recently posted that vigilant citizen guys view of the video afterwards to show that theres someone out there that came to nearly the same conclusion and i didnt even know about that article until this morning about 5 am.

He covers the same mind control theme that i saw in the video with the lightning included and a murder etc etc. Its all there plain as day if you know what to look for.
    If you dont know what to look for or dont believe then you will probably not consciously see it and just think that was a bit weird and maybe even trendy and hum the tune away to yourself.
    What that vigilant citizen said about the illuminatti goals with these videos i found interesting.
    He seems to think that they are laughing at the public because they can put all these vile themes in the background and the fans are lapping it up.
    Obviously poisoning thier minds with crap that tastes like honey.
    I believe too that they are shaping society

Taken from that vigilant citizen page:
    While the customers are agonizing and dying, Beyoncé puts on the Mickey Mouse sunglasses, the same glasses worn by Gaga in Paparazzi while killing her boyfriend.
    phone9-e1268618696366.jpgBeyoncé wearing Mickey Mouse sunglasses

phone10-e1268618751189.jpgGaga with Mickey Mouse sunglasses in Paparazzi

In both videos, the singers wore the glasses during the killings, hinting to the fact that they are programmed to execute the poisonings. As stated in previous articles, Mickey Mouse ears or designs often occultly refer to mind control , probably because Disney films were known to be used on MK slaves during their programming.

Now his rendition stands out as alot more true than what i remember of yours.So while i respect your idea that its a load of nonsense and im dreaming it up i most likely will lean towards agreeing with the guy that came up with a very similar analysis to my own of the same video.
    That means me and him at the least are the exact same crazy :D and i dont know him lol

In conclusion the vigilant citizen writes:

"Telephone is yet another Lady Gaga product permeated with references to mind control and Illuminati symbolism. Gaga’s “commentary” on today’s youth is certainly not a positive one. The video basically says: America is ready to eat any poisonous crap the elite serves them, and that is accomplished through controlled puppets. I will now pre-address comments I’m bound to receive:
    “How is Lady Gaga mind controlling me? I’m not feeling controlled to do anything”
    I am not saying that Gaga is controlling your mind. I’m saying her video is ABOUT mind control. This disturbing theme keeps reoccurring in pop music. What you should ask yourself is this: does mass media shape and mold our society’s values and beliefs? Billions of dollars invested yearly in marketing say yes."

I think he makes alot of good points.It is about mind control but it is only mind controlling people in that it is putting forward sick and wrongful acts in a positive light.
    It also encourages absent mindedness and destroys respect for men women and children.
    But the reason i didnt want to go into this before when i said i didnt want to analyze that video is because Lady Gaga is way too obvious with her mind control symbolism and sick acts and costumes that i dont believe the effect is as strong as those with more hidden meanings like in some movies for children.That is the first place they will target a person when they are growing up and learning about the world outside.
    Gaga is there to carry them on their journey and except an illuminatti controlled world.And if she can i suppose she/her handers might be trying to trigger monarchs.
    Any murders since her video came out involving poison? it really wouldnt suprise me at all.

Kryogen i would like to hear your view of what the video is about.
    The story is confusing because of the lyrics not quite fitting the theme of the video.
    She does sound like she is in a night club atmosphere in the song.

While the customers are agonizing and dying, Beyoncé puts on the Mickey Mouse sunglasses, the same glasses worn by Gaga in Paparazzi while killing her boyfriend.

Mickey mouse glasses? Where has MM worn glasses like this?
    If you're referencing the logo, then you're way out.
    Mouse.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Some people really want to see evil everywhere.

Mickey mouse glasses? Where has MM worn glasses like this?
    If you're referencing the logo, then you're way out.
    Mouse.jpg

phone10-e1268618751189.jpg
    Not only does her glasses remind me of mickey mouse with the round black ears at the top of her head but also her yellow top has what looks like mickey mouse heads on it.
    And if the glasses were not ment to mean anything why are they both wearing the same ones in both videos after they murder a boyfriend?
    Also consider the video will be watched at a normal pace about 25 frames a second so this stuff need only resemble these things.And i think they actually couldnt be mixed with anythign else thats popular.
    What do you think they represent in both videos if not mickey mouse?

And if the glasses were not ment to mean anything why are they both wearing the same ones in both videos after they murder a boyfriend?

They both have bracelets on aswell after killing boyfriend, why don't you read into this? They both that their hair brushed aswell, should this be on concern.

Pick any two videos or movies and you'll find similarities with them.

They both have bracelets on aswell after killing boyfriend, why don't you read into this? They both that their hair brushed aswell, should this be on concern.

This could be the part where your rational thinking is much better than mine.
    I honestly am interested how you can believe all that has been covered is .... nonexistant? overblown?
    Do you recognise the mind control themes in her videos?
    Or agree with anything i have speculated about her videos?
    I am getting the feeling people are having the opposite opinion for the sake of argueing.
    Please show me where you are coming from with your perspective on this.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

You missed the boat on this one, they are Mickey Mouse glasses according to the designer.
    http://doshaburi.shop.multilingualcart.com/goods_en_eur_1727.html

• Advertisement

This could be the part where your rational thinking is much better than mine.
    I honestly am interested how you can believe all that has been covered is .... nonexistant? overblown?
    Yes & Yes
    Do you recognise the mind control themes in her videos?
    I do.
    Or agree with anything i have speculated about her videos?
    I am getting the feeling people are having the opposite opinion for the sake of argueing. Please show me where you are coming from with your perspective on this.
    Thriller features zombies, does it mean there are zombies out there? Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy features a monster, is it pointing to real monsters? Take On Me - is there a cartoon land being hidden from us and they are trying to tell us this?

I am getting the feeling that you are just searching for something to be up with the video, rather than realising that its a music video.

Ok i am starting to see where you stand on this.
    You see the story lines and appear to not have a problem with the content and its effects on people.That i get now.

There is no point in me trying to take you step by step through 2 years or more of research that i have been doing myself through video documentaries and websites and books on mind control in religion,music,movies and nlp type psychologies.
    If you understand how suggestion works then you are a big step along that road.It is only up to you to recognise the influences that effect you.
    Why you like a certain colour,sex,brand etc etc can be down to advertising and anyone who says that advertising doesnt effect them are most likely the worst effected by it.
    This in my mind applies to NWO advertising and murder advertising and sexual advertising.Everything we see gets soaked up like a sponge including those subtle things,i would argue the subtle things are the most effective for a critical mind.The pop music is clever because the songs and tunes are really catchy and people parrot them off without understanding half the story or lyrics because most believe that it simply doesnt effect there choices in life.

Maybe sometime later i will stumble across a blog somewhere that will explain much better than i did how mind control effects people.
    Alot are just pointing out the mind control symbols but not focusing on the damage being done afterwards.Its part of the conspiracy hype i guess,people for the most part may not be interested in the way it effects them.They alot of the time want to be entertained by the sickness that is being put to us through the media and less about showing others or learning about the effects.

ps about the thriller and aphex twin i have seen both videos a couple times.But have not taken the time to filter out what they are about.
    I dont think i should be required to analyze a video every time a person comes on and says look at this what do you think now?I simply dont have that time to give you to analze these vids.Maybe i will try if i do happen to find a few spare minutes/hour.But i honestly doubt it would make you happy.
    You have already stated your stance and i think it takes a rare person to go back on their stance when they realise they may have been mistaken.
    So my further analysis of these other videos will probably be a waste of my time.
    I should say too that i dont believe all movies and songs contain mind control themes and so on.I could be wrong maybe they all do but i think its more likely they are hand picked for certain situations and results.

You see the story lines and appear to not have a problem with the content and its effects on people.That i get now.

There is no point in me trying to take you step by step through 2 years or more of research that i have been doing myself through video documentaries and websites and books on mind control in religion,music,movies and nlp type psychologies.
    If you understand how suggestion works then you are a big step along that road.It is only up to you to recognise the influences that effect you.

I've worked as a graphic designer for 10+ years and been around the advertising industry for most of my life, so I do get it. But what you are suggesting is trying to connect dots that don't exist.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I've worked as a graphic designer for 10+ years and been around the advertising industry for most of my life, so I do get it. But what you are suggesting is trying to connect dots that don't exist.

I guess we will have to agree to dissagree.I dont believe in coincedence when i see so many replications.You should know better than me if you are in that industry or is it possible you are protecting the industry you are working in?
    Either way i wont be able to convince you any further than mind control themes exist.Up tp you to decide if they are harmful or not.And ithink that is our main conflict if you will.We dissagree on the motives and effects but apprently not on the fact that these themes are running throuhg gaga music videos for example.
    Now if you wanted to show me an example of connecting dots that might not exist id think the Edward Norton thread a better one to do it in.That is a theory that is nearly impossible to prove or find evidence for yet we seem to have stumbled across a few coincedences that doesnt fully prove my point but certainly is interesting when you look at the big picture of politics and its goals.

Thanks for that link also BrownBomber i had seen a documentary about disney and its child stars dressed like dolls with dresses and lipstick etc.
    It was actually very creepy to see what they were up to in those days.
    But i guess its just gotten more subtle in the childrens movies because of the sensitive past troubles of disney and co.
    Of course i understand people will think this disney malarky is just coincedence.That is expected when dealing with denial.I used to be a religious fanatic i knew what it was like to believe something because i was told to believe it and i would straight out deny anything that confounded or went against my belief system.And when i search on my own for truth i dont think i am being as naive about this mind controlled media as i was many years ago as a young bible student.Since my past is littered with subtle mind control and i have understood how it effected me i see it around me alot more because as they say, it "takes one to know one".

this is really going round in circles isnt it

if you look at something with a pre concieved notion of what it is you will validate your own theory, i guarantee it

the thriller video was brought up, what did people think of that when it came out?

im sure there was some sections who read a too much into that too at the time

Gaga is just an image, and as such she must keep up that image, to keep it "fresh" she has to keep pushing the boundaries or she becomes just another pop singer

im sure there are plenty of intentional signs in her videos, you know what, controversy sells, just as much as sex

and the amount of interest her pr campaign generates is amazing actually, they even took what could have been quite damaging to her image (that she may have a dong) and turned that into a gimmick for her to use

every move she makes is carefully coordinated so of course i believe everything she does is for a reason, i personally think its so she can sell bucket loads of records and make herself a nice fortune

if i could do it i would, you know what, i would wear Baphamet T-shirts, give an A-ok sign that someone will decide is now a 666 sign and i would happily let people think maybe im a woman if i knew i could retire a very rich man in about 5-7 years

Marilyn Manson band have made a fortune from exploiting the publics fascination with the darker side of humanity

if you want to belive that Gaga and her videos have the power to influence you to do something, well, all well and good, just dont watch i suppose? they are mostly ****e anyway!

i acknowledge that there are dark themes in her videos mainly, but tbh, she isnt the first or will she be the last to do this

as for her fashion sense, does anyone remember Grace Jones?

Well about the topic itself they are Devil worshipping.Its covert but its definetly there.So i guess the answers yes :D
    Wether they actually believe in the Devil is another topic i guess that they personally might have to answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Why you like a certain colour,sex,brand etc etc can be down to advertising and anyone who says that advertising doesnt effect them are most likely the worst effected by it.
    This in my mind applies to NWO advertising and murder advertising and sexual advertising.Everything we see gets soaked up like a sponge including those subtle things,i would argue the subtle things are the most effective for a critical mind.The pop music is clever because the songs and tunes are really catchy and people parrot them off without understanding half the story or lyrics because most believe that it simply doesnt effect there choices in life.

Maybe sometime later i will stumble across a blog somewhere that will explain much better than i did how mind control effects people.
    Alot are just pointing out the mind control symbols but not focusing on the damage being done afterwards.Its part of the conspiracy hype i guess,people for the most part may not be interested in the way it effects them.They alot of the time want to be entertained by the sickness that is being put to us through the media and less about showing others or learning about the effects.

ps about the thriller and aphex twin i have seen both videos a couple times.But have not taken the time to filter out what they are about.
    I dont think i should be required to analyze a video every time a person comes on and says look at this what do you think now?I simply dont have that time to give you to analze these vids.Maybe i will try if i do happen to find a few spare minutes/hour.But i honestly doubt it would make you happy.
    You have already stated your stance and i think it takes a rare person to go back on their stance when they realise they may have been mistaken.
    So my further analysis of these other videos will probably be a waste of my time.
    I should say too that i dont believe all movies and songs contain mind control themes and so on.I could be wrong maybe they all do but i think its more likely they are hand picked for certain situations and results.
    i have given up on muppets that say oh why should we care about this and saying oh this is not real ..THATS BECAUSE THEY WANT PEOPLE TO TINK LIKE THAT IT PISSES ME OFF THAT DEADBOX TEL-LIE-VISON BLURTS OUT COMPLETE ****E urggggg:mad::mad: sorry bit of a rant there anyways after 2years myself ov discovering documentaires online web pages videos etc it has beacome clear to me everything i taught this world was has gone from me its a complete backward mind corruption war driven torture rock for all the souls that where dumped here you know yourself the truth and that is one of the biggest tings in life you either go on believeing everything they want you to or you open your mind and be free from mental slavery which is what is happening i think a quote from rockefeller said the worst ting about the world today is that the world is being enslaved without even realsing it where as back in egypt etc the people new they where enslaved money is the only for of slavery they have left witout it they would be nothing at all ..any way im sure you already know :cool::cool: i was 14 when i began to learn all this and i just want to say i am not deluded or crazy i know this for fact that the way we are living is not right at all finding this out at such a young age was shocking to say the least if people wanna post negative comments here saying this is bull or whatever dont even bother leave this threads to people who actually have open minds and not deluded enslaved one's

jay93 wrote: »
    if people wanna post negative comments here saying this is bull or whatever dont even bother leave this threads to people who actually have open minds and not deluded enslaved one's

why?

why should someone, like myself say, who is very open to certain theories, not be allowed to post my opinion on this particluar CT if you are?

surely you dont advocate only having a conversation with someone who agrees with eveything you say?

progress comes out of conflict my man

if everyone had just kept on agreeing with everyone else and not bothered disagreeing or researching and coming to a different conclusion its very possible that. for example, people would still thinkt he earth was the centre of the universe and that everything revolves around it

you have your opinion, and thats cool, and i urge you to keep researching and looking for information (from as independant a source as you can find) so that you have a greater understanding of the world around you, but dont become closed to discussion just because it does not agree with your line of thinking, this is a form of brain washing in fact

if you believe completely in one idea, and refuse to acknowledge any other possibilty or even be open to talk about it, you may be in fact indoctrined into a way of thinking and not even know it yourself

dont just agree with something because the person who said it happens to be right about something else, verify everything you can yourself, from multiple sources and form your own opinion, dont be a sheep, pardon the irony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Sometimes you just need to enjoy life with your family and friends lads.

Go to a forest or a beach for a picnic and clear your minds. The internet is making you focus on stuff that is not important to you at all.

And I know you believe it is very important. But I'm sorry to say, you believe this because the very brain washing you are afraid of in mainstream media, is happening to you via underground internet media.

I watch little tv, read hardly any news. Just get on with life and enjoy the fresh air while you can.

Advertisement