Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-01-2019, 09:22   #1
Coolaboy

Titanic Entrance Family Cost

Hi folks. I know their is a family 50 euro ticket into the Titantic centre. Very dear for us. Any better deals or offers out there. We are going there in Feb.
Advertisement
12-02-2019, 23:49   #2
gazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolaboy View Post
Hi folks. I know their is a family 50 euro ticket into the Titantic centre. Very dear for us. Any better deals or offers out there. We are going there in Feb.
If you have young children go to the W5 center near it instead
27-02-2019, 10:15   #3
Sgt Pepper 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolaboy View Post
i hear its a good day out but if you find anything that came from the actual titanic, even just a rivet..let us know!!
21-03-2019, 14:48   #4
Sleepy

Just did it at the weekend with the kids. Expensive for what it is and while I found it interesting, most of the good material was really photographs and accompanying text so not great for the small ones. On the way back to Dublin we visited the Ulster American Folk Park which was half the price and the kids found it far more exciting.
21-03-2019, 14:56   #5
storker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
Just did it at the weekend with the kids. Expensive for what it is and while I found it interesting, most of the good material was really photographs and accompanying text so not great for the small ones.
A sunk cost then.

(Sorry)
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion