Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
15-05-2019, 10:22   #211
sweetie
Registered User
 
sweetie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,440
I re-signed up with payment coming from my three phone credit.
sweetie is online now  
Advertisement
15-05-2019, 14:29   #212
bidiots
Registered User
 
bidiots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,280
How do you unsubscribe from the app? I signed up to the trial to try it out but its not for me
bidiots is offline  
15-05-2019, 14:33   #213
caiconafita
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bidiots View Post
How do you unsubscribe from the app? I signed up to the trial to try it out but its not for me
You have to call the phone number is 015360818
caiconafita is offline  
Thanks from:
15-05-2019, 19:46   #214
corks finest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by caiconafita View Post
You can pay only €2.50 for the next 3 months.

Just to let you subscribers know that I have just called them to cancell my subscription and they offered me to pay €2.50 a month of the next 3 months.
The phone number is 015360818
Good luck.
it's such a good deal that I wouldn't do it to them,I mean to save e2.50? Now if I was a Cavan man😀
corks finest is offline  
(2) thanks from:
16-05-2019, 20:36   #215
sweetie
Registered User
 
sweetie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 8,440
I've redeemed my rakuten tv points online like below but when I log into my Rakuten account on my Sony TV there's no option but to pay for a movie. Any ideas? Thanks
sweetie is online now  
Advertisement
17-05-2019, 22:05   #216
logically
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by corks finest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caiconafita View Post
You can pay only €2.50 for the next 3 months.

Just to let you subscribers know that I have just called them to cancell my subscription and they offered me to pay €2.50 a month of the next 3 months.
The phone number is 015360818
Good luck.
it's such a good deal that I wouldn't do it to them,I mean to save e2.50? Now if I was a Cavan man😀
Ditto. 5 euro a month is excellent value and it's important to support journalism.
logically is offline  
(2) thanks from:
18-05-2019, 02:03   #217
Miike
Registered User
 
Miike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 951
Lads, how in the face of jesus do you stop all the emails from IT online? I'm subscribed but I'm withered from trying to stop the emails 3, 4, 5, 6 times a day. I've emailed them twice and got zero back! I've tried everything through My Account and "Newsletters" but still getting ****e like the Morning Sports Briefing... driving me up the wall! My next email is going to be asking them to delete my account.
Miike is offline  
18-05-2019, 08:39   #218
dulpit
Registered User
 
dulpit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miike View Post
Lads, how in the face of jesus do you stop all the emails from IT online? I'm subscribed but I'm withered from trying to stop the emails 3, 4, 5, 6 times a day. I've emailed them twice and got zero back! I've tried everything through My Account and "Newsletters" but still getting ****e like the Morning Sports Briefing... driving me up the wall! My next email is going to be asking them to delete my account.
Wrong paper, this is about The Times, not the Irish Times. Having said that I think there's a section in the right hand side of website when logged in that let's you manage your email subscriptions.
dulpit is offline  
18-05-2019, 14:19   #219
Miike
Registered User
 
Miike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 951
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulpit View Post
Wrong paper, this is about The Times, not the Irish Times. Having said that I think there's a section in the right hand side of website when logged in that let's you manage your email subscriptions.
Clearly I could do with the emails to improve my reading and comprehension haha! Sorry about that. However I've tried that and still receive a load of tripe
Miike is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
Yesterday, 10:06   #220
FourFourFM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miike View Post
Clearly I could do with the emails to improve my reading and comprehension haha! Sorry about that. However I've tried that and still receive a load of tripe
I had to set up a mail rule to send them to trash as soon as they came in.

Unsubscribing doesn’t make a difference which is a bit shocking considering potential GDPR implications.
FourFourFM is offline  
Thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet