Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What sort of money are big players staking on horse racing

• 03-02-2020 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Spoke with a guy at the lepoardstowns meeting over the weekend and he seemed to think he was a big player in the UK racing world. Albiet a quiet one. So I dug a little more to see what he was staking per month. In the region of £500k he tells me ! I'm a bit skeptic of this as I would have thought that these sort of figures are just pie in the sky cause the limiting factor will be what Mr Bookie is willing to take, regardless of how deep your poskets are. How are some people getting the big stakes on?

Comments

Advertisement