Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sega Dino King Jammatised

• 29-11-2018 1:14pm

ITEM: Jammatized Sega Dino King
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection from Roscrea, will fit in the back of car no problem
    PRICE: €600
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal/cash

Sale of this fell through last time and haven't had time to realist until now so it's back up again before adverts. Beautiful little cab with zero burn 14" nanao crt and very nice picture. The price reflects the cost of the cab, shipping to Ireland and the cost of all new parts inc, power supply, control panel, loom, joysticks, buttons, artwork etc. so this is what is owes me, no labour charges here. For regulars here I'll include an mvs 1 slot and multi cart in the price.

Pics can be seen in the original thread here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103775504

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Great cabs and a great job done on them. Seen this when I picked up the other one ! Bargain !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Beejee was after one, why not send him a PM?

was already onto him before I listed it. Thanks for the suggestion though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Exelent offer, good luck with the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

If only this wasn't listed so close to Christmas! :(

Gorgeous cab

• Advertisement

Yeah guess it's wrong time of year.. Had this in storage and I guess it will be going back in. So small and easy transport unlike most cabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,392 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Yeah Crimbo (Along with having a new kitchen installed in January!) have me out of the running for this, would have loved to nab it, gorgeous looking cabinet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

If you'll throw the mvs and cart in for a non regular/forum creeper I'll take it for asking, looks a beaut!

o1s1n wrote: »
    Yeah Crimbo (Along with having a new kitchen installed in January!) have me out of the running for this, would have loved to nab it, gorgeous looking cabinet.

Bit off topic but who's doing your kitchen, be getting one in the new year myself and like to know where to go or where to avoid

If you'll throw the mvs and cart in for a non regular/forum creeper I'll take it for asking, looks a beaut!

Yeah sure if you can collect pretty soon it's yours. Send on a PM and I'll give you the details. You won't be dissapointed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,392 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Bit off topic but who's doing your kitchen, be getting one in the new year myself and like to know where to go or where to avoid

Woodies, they had a 20% discount on the whole kitchen price back in October so I lept on it. Saved about a grand.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Woodies, they had a 20% discount on the whole kitchen price back in October so I lept on it. Saved about a grand.

Second person after recommending Woodie's! I have to take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

is this sold? am interested

Yeah Martin collected yesterday. Thread can be locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement