Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bohermeen Half

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Supercell wrote: »
    Got an email that registration is now open for this.
    Tried to register but it keeps telling me that maximum age is 99 and wont continue. I am not a centenarian! Have tried in Firefox and Chrome and is doing the same, not running windows so cannot try Internet Explorer, anyone else able to register?

https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/MeathSpringHalfMarathon2109/Ticket

I tried, with the same result as yourself. :(

Edit: their Facebook page says it will be fixed this morning.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

10k option discontinued?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

10k option discontinued?

Yeah last year was last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I managed it in the end by changing my birth year to 2018, I'll be the youngest entrant ever :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Huzzah!

I think the issue has been fixed now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Huzzah! wrote: »
    I think the issue has been fixed now.

Yeah, I just signed up for the half myself last night. It's working fine.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

In again, this will be my third one in a row, love this half.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Applegirl26

I'm in too! Have heard great things about this race. Unless I can find another HM before it, this will be my first HM since DCM so I'm very excited and very much looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dealerz2.0

I'm in too! Have heard great things about this race. Unless I can find another HM before it, this will be my first HM since DCM so I'm very excited and very much looking forward to it.

Ran it for first time last year- really enjoyed it.

Dealerz2.0 wrote: »
    Ran it for first time last year- really enjoyed it.

They have an excellent selection of sandwiches and cake. Perfect post race grub!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dealerz2.0

skyblue46 wrote: »
    They have an excellent selection of sandwiches and cake. Perfect post race grub!

I have first hand experience of how excellent the selection is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Registered as well, very excited as it will be a massive milestone my first half since March last year :)

What is the course like

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Slow_Runner

Baby75 wrote: »
    Registered as well, very excited as it will be a massive milestone my first half since March last year :)

What is the course like
    It's a 2 loop course (1st loop longer as it takes a detour) but fairly flat so a definite pb course

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

Always wanted to do this.

For various reasons I never got around to it!

Just registered and looking forward to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭browne_rob5

This is close to selling out for anyone that is thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭MisterDrak

Thank God for the notification on the site to say I was already registered.

Registered back in late Nov, totally forgot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,844 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

MisterDrak wrote: »
    Thank God for the notification on the site to say I was already registered.

Registered back in late Nov, totally forgot :)

Haha, it only opened in December:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭MisterDrak

Haha, it only opened in December:D:D

around then ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bluesquare

Looking forward to this race - my favourite half !! I like that it loops - like knowing what lies ahead !

Anybody knows if there are sub 150 pacers this year . Asking for a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭ToriV

Hi

Just wondering if transfers are allowed? I am registered but unable to go and would like to see it go to someone that wants it - if allowed obviously!

• Advertisement

ToriV wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering if transfers are allowed? I am registered but unable to go and would like to see it go to someone that wants it - if allowed obviously!

They are. I myself was a lucky and grateful beneficiary of one :-))

Great! Thanks a mil. If anyone is looking for one- i have one available. Just message me

They are. I myself was a lucky and grateful beneficiary of one :-))

Just wondering what the procedure for the transfer is? I have someone who wants mine but i have no idea how to ensure its transferred correctly. We have emailed but have had no response - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Number and shirt arrived in the post today, looking forward to it!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

ToriV wrote: »
    Just wondering what the procedure for the transfer is? I have someone who wants mine but i have no idea how to ensure its transferred correctly. We have emailed but have had no response - thanks!

I wouldn't give it to that chancer anyway! :pac:

Seriously though, the very kind young lady who transferred to me did all the work. I just got an email from the organisers saying it was being transferred and there was a €5 administration charge to have my name and details transferred to the entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Huzzah!

Emmm. I've gone back through my emails and looked online to try and remember, but I can't! I think there was a link in the confirmation of entry email and then you enter the transferee's email address and that's pretty much it. I do remember that it didn't work on Chrome...

Seriously though, the very kind young lady who transferred to me did all the work. I just got an email from the organisers saying it was being transferred and there was a €5 administration charge to have my name and details transferred to the entry.

:) Thanks a mil - appreciate it!

Thanks - i will have a look at see. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭coogy

Haha!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Applegirl26

Anyone know if there's pacers in this race and what times they are aiming for?
    I've looked on Google and FB but can't see an answer.
    Thanks!

Advertisement