Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tesco Bargains [Electricals/Home/Media]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Cape Clear wrote: »
    What does this normally retail at?

£40 on Amazon down from £70 so this seems to be good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭laros

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭mac1961

Canon pixma mg3650 printer €15 tesco liffey valley - 8 pcs left
    Plenty of them in Tesco Ballybeg this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

mac1961 wrote: »
    Plenty of them in Tesco Ballybeg this morning

€45 in Douglas... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

dulpit wrote: »

Might scan at 15 though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,244 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The Microsoft mice (pink) are in a clearance bin in Arklow reduced further to 2.50

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭flintash

Cape Clear wrote: »
    What does this normally retail at?

The ink alone cost more...I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭King Cantona

Quackster wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up. Do you remember which model, the ones in the upper row in the photo and/or the ones in the lower row?

Upper row. Price still says 39.99 - scanning at 9.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jimmythesaint

Got the printer in Tesco Ballincollig earlier. Around 8 left. Priced at 35, scanning at 15. Queried at the till alright but just said I thought 15 was correct...

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭flintash

I was itching to get this printer for  15 moneys until i read reviews:
    https://www.canon.ie/printers/inkjet/pixma/pixma_mg3650/#p-rating
    Maybe I will not waste my time just for the sake of getting "bargain". Can people here buying this printer give their experiences?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

I bought this printer last year for €29 and it’s grand for basic printing ,scanning .Can be a bit touch and go with wireless but it’s decent enough . I bought it again today thanks to OP because as others have said it’s cheaper than buying cartridges .Good deal for €15

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Bought one in Lidl over a year ago for €30. Haven't had any jip yet. WiFi is a little temperamental, but both scanning and printing have been great. Yes it seems a little flimsy, but an absolute steal at €15!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

I wonder is it a batch problem. My cousin bought one of these at Christmas to go with a new laptop and it was pure unadulterated sh*te. She bought it in Tesco incidentally, had a big project to do and was driven round the bend with constant reboots, dropped wifi, crooked printing, and ink warnings. Brought it back to Tesco for a refund and CS told her they had had more than a dozen returns in a two week period after Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭baldshin

Have a couple of pairs of the Bluetooth headphones mentioned earlier in this thread going spare if anyone wants for cost? (€10). Based in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,275 ✭✭✭Ardent

Scanning in at 35 in Galway Eyre sq??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭gussieg

Printer mg3650 scanning at 35 Tesco Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

I paid 15 for it today in that store

bungaro79 wrote: »
    I paid 15 for it today in that store

The shelf edge label was changed in Arklow today from €15 to €35

picked up 1 of these left in a clearance bin in Arklow for €5

TP-Link Smart WiFi Hue Light Bulb, E27, 10W, Works with Amazon Alexa (Echo and Echo Dot), Google Home and IFTTT, All Shades of White, Dimmable, No Hub Required

457912.jpg

might be a bit of a wild goose chase

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Marked 45 in wilton scanned at 15 went to self service till no issues about half a dozen left last night. Between this and the TV I've spent 300 yoyos I didn't really have so it will be freezer food in my house for the next while. Good bargains though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Same display there this morning minus the €15 sign and all scanning at €35. Spoke to a couple of staff and appears to have been a pricing error that was fixed yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

ablelocks wrote: »
    which tesco?

Don't get caught up on the term smart tv, your better off getting a firestick or some other android box so your apps will get updated and you will have a better selection of apps

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

gussieg wrote: »
    Printer mg3650 scanning at 35 Tesco Maynooth.

Thanks , saved me a trip

• Registered Users Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭micks_address

baldshin wrote: »
    Have a couple of pairs of the Bluetooth headphones mentioned earlier in this thread going spare if anyone wants for cost? (€10). Based in Limerick.
    If you had a red pair I'd be interested but I'm in Dublin

Pyrex Magic oven tray €1 in the clearance bin in Arklow. Yellow label says reduced from €6 but they are €11.99 in Homestoreandmore

probably end of line ,

458074.jpg

Magic-Oven-Tray-33cm-baking-trays-dishes-074067-hi-res-0.jpg?sw=300

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I picked up a tesco branded am fm clock radio for €1.75 yesterday in roxboro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

CH3OH wrote: »
    Pyrex Magic oven tray €1 in the clearance bin in Arklow. Yellow label says reduced from €6 but they are €11.99 in Homestoreandmore
    Homestore are way way way overpriced for most of their stuff and then people think they are getting value when a few lines are half price when in reality they are reduced to what most stores charge as normal price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Bargain at €1 regardless

If i know I'm getting a good deal on something anyway (eg €1 instead of €6) I love to see it at an exorbitant price elsewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,150 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Homestore are way way way overpriced for most of their stuff and then people think they are getting value when a few lines are half price when in reality they are reduced to what most stores charge as normal price.

It's actually a shop I often see the fascination with at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭degsie

^^^
    :wassat:

Advertisement