Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

4 pack gillette fusion blades 5.90 euro (£5) each

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Bought 4 blades yesterday in my local pharmacy. €17 such a ripoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

https://www.superdrug.com/Gillette-Fusion-%26-Mach-3/c/gillette-fusion-mach3

Its still working for me. I still have 3 packs from last offer so buy quick before offer expire...Good luck!

blowin3 wrote: »
    https://www.superdrug.com/Gillette-Fusion-%26-Mach-3/c/gillette-fusion-mach3

Its still working for me. I still have 3 packs from last offer so buy quick before offer expire...Good luck!

Lovely. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SNNUS

Only the razor and not the blades..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Just an update Fusion blades half price again :)

That's another years supply just ordered..

I shave my head as well so go through quite a few..

Nice one Cheers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Yes, I’m only seeing the razors too.

Check the description..

It lists 5 precision blades and also show 5 blades on the front of the pack..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭techdiver

Swanner wrote: »
    Check the description..

That means 5 blades on the razor, not 5 refills.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭masterboy123

It's a single refill which has 5 thin blade. It will last 4-6 weeks.

I am looking for refills. Any deal going around?
    Check the description..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Check the description..

Shows one handle and one blade refill cartridge on the pack. The one blade refill cartridge itself has five precision blades.

I really don't think you are getting 5 cartridges.
    Which is a pity, as I need to stock up.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭4Ad

1 razor and 1 blade only.. I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

techdiver wrote: »
    That means 5 blades on the razor, not 5 refills.

i think this also think its 1 blade and 1 head
    ive been keeping an eye on blades since easter as on last pack of last years but notting exciting as of yet

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

vickers209 wrote: »
    ive been keeping an eye on blades since easter as on last pack of last years but notting exciting as of yet

Down to 12 euro link below. Better than 17 another boardsie paid.
    https://www.sammccauley.com/gillette-fusion-manual-blades-4.html

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Aldi has a carbon copy of the fusion. 5 blade and pivot head. It's 4.99 for 4 refills too. I shave daily for work and find them great. Worth a go instead of paying these extortionate prices.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/5-blade-razor-shaving-system/p/077996167367200

vickers209 wrote: »

Yeah seems you are all correct unfortunately..

Just cancelled it on the phone there..

Ah well, I still have about 2 left from the last lot..

Yeah seems you are all correct unfortunately..

Just cancelled it on the phone there..

Ah well, I still have about 2 left from the last lot..

What number did you use? I’ve tried both numbers listed on the site & neither are working.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

Guys really sorry about that. When I looked at it last night I thought it was blades sorry again.

I just canceled using this number Ireland 189 094 9899

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    What number did you use? I’ve tried both numbers listed on the site & neither are working.

I used the RoI number on the order confirmation..

189 094 9899
    Guys really sorry about that. When I looked at it last night I thought it was blades sorry again.

No worries. I made the same mistake. Easy done..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Swanner wrote:
    That's another years supply just ordered..

Ahh....hope u did not order 5 razors with one blade...thats whats on offer.

Ahh....hope u did not order 5 razors with one blade...thats whats on offer.

I did :pac:

Spoke to a sound lady in Liverpool who cancelled the order straight away so no harm done..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Aldi has a carbon copy of the fusion. 5 blade and pivot head. It's 4.99 for 4 refills too. I shave daily for work and find them great. Worth a go instead of paying these extortionate prices.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/5-blade-razor-shaving-system/p/077996167367200
    Am I investing in a totally new system or do the blades fit the fusion handle,?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Coincidentally, I was just looking on superdrug last night to see if there were any deals on the fusion blades - stocks low after the last buy.

Will try the Aldi ones mentioned above, but would appreciate if anyone who spots any deals on the Fusions could update this thread..

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Am I investing in a totally new system or do the blades fit the fusion handle,?

I doubt Gillette would allow the aldi blades fit the fusion. Just posted as an alternative.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

Boots have Fusion blades on special offer at the moment. 3 packs of Fusion5 blades for €30. One pack is €15.49.
    Some Mach3 blades also on offer.

colcatscar wrote: »
    Boots have Fusion blades on special offer at the moment. 3 packs of Fusion5 blades for €30. One pack is €15.49.
    Some Mach3 blades also on offer.

Is it not 4 packs for €30?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,428 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I find that the Lidl blade, the Shark, is as good as the Fusion and lasts longer.
    It is a bit harder to get shaved properly under the nose but otherwise it's a very good blade and only a fiver a pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,905 ✭✭✭dodzy

I find that the Lidl blade, the Shark, is as good as the Fusion and lasts longer.
    It is a bit harder to get shaved properly under the nose but otherwise it's a very good blade and only a fiver a pack.
    Not a bloody hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,304 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

That's a very good price. I was pleased with myself for spotting that the razor + 8 blades was €24 in Tesco, much cheaper unit price than the 4 blades alone for €16. I wonder if Tesco will take mine back if I can find the Boots ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

That's a very good price. I was pleased with myself for spotting that the razor + 8 blades was €24 in Tesco, much cheaper unit price than the 4 blades alone for €16. I wonder if Tesco will take mine back if I can find the Boots ones?

Putting 4 packs in the basket on Boots comes to €45.49, despite the 4 for 30 offer being shown..

Edit - it's actually 3 packs for 30 - the offer shown is wrong..

• Advertisement

Might be able to get the £5 deal here with Parcel Wizard etc.

Advertisement