Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW38+ Matchday Thread - Donegal1234s' race to £50K

• 25-07-2020 11:02pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭

last one for the season.

Best of luck Donegal1234 in your quest to win £50K.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

F1ngers wrote: »
    last one for the season.

Best of luck Donegal1234 in your quest to win £50K.

Thanks , wish it was 4 o clock already.

** FYI For people who don’t know. I’m currently 2nd place in sky fantasy football and 1 point of first. Winner gets a cool 50 k

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

** FYI For people who don’t know. I’m currently 2nd place in sky fantasy football and 1 point of first. Winner gets a cool 50 k

Hopefully the Sky game website works better for you than boards today. Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Wow, best of luck. Any prize for 2Nd?

Happy4all wrote: »
    Wow, best of luck. Any prize for 2Nd?

Cheers 5k for second.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Best of luck man! Deffo will start to play next year I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Cheers 5k for second.

Decent prizes. The FPL game prizes seems very stingey by comparison given the number of players.

Best of Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

FPL doesn't have to a betting side to funnel people into though guessing Stars are making a decent profit from it. Given the money on offer in the super 6 I would imagine they could put up a lot more for the fantasy game and it still be worth while.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Besta luck!

I'm not jealous at allllllllll......

Whats the best sky finish there has been around here? Be incredible to have the winner! Also be interesting to see what sort opportunities cropped up if he can pull it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Best of luck Donegal1234, hoping you get to top, but great achievement either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

What's 50K split between all the boardies FPL players? Asking for a mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,834 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Best of luck lads and lassies, and thanks for everyone help, insights & advice over the season.

May us all be HEWT at 21.00!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

I am torn between going all out on a minus 8 or playing a little safer
    The sterling holiday thing has got in my head a little
    I am not mad on selling any of salah KDB or ferndandes for a hit either
    I may have to go without silva and play gru instead of Foden

• Registered Users Posts: 17,640 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

On Free Hit

Martinez

Digne Stevens Pieters

KDB (c) Dilva Mahrez Martial Antonio

PEA Kane

Not overly sure on it, Sterling is a bit risky I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

paulie21 wrote: »
    On Free Hit

Martinez

Digne Stevens Pieters

KDB (c) Dilva Mahrez Martial Antonio

PEA Kane

Not overly sure on it, Sterling is a bit risky I think

No Liverpool is interesting, are they on the beer I wonder. PEA may be rested for the cup final

• Registered Users Posts: 17,640 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

patmac wrote: »
    No Liverpool is interesting, are they on the beer I wonder. PEA may be rested for the cup final

Wouldn't be surprised to see Williams Milner Jones and Origi start for Liverpool today only leading my league by 3 points but anyone in the top 4 has a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

Looking for a cheap forward (ideally playung!) have 5.3m, thinking either Nketiah or Ayew - anyone strong on either these or possibly someone i am missing in this bracket?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Fpl scarface who was going to leak the city team has taken himself off Twitter by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Can you imagine the scenes when David Silva is taken off after 21 minutes a la Jon Terry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Looking for a cheap forward (ideally playung!) have 5.3m, thinking either Nketiah or Ayew - anyone strong on either these or possibly someone i am missing in this bracket?

Do you have Greenwood? Himself and Gayle have been in good form since the restart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Greenwood the obvious choice.

Will start and in good form.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Personally won't be doing anything off the back of this but here's another account claiming to have team news

https://twitter.com/VeryReliableFPL/status/1287333525335822336

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Media sources won't have the lineups yet so noone would have 3 teams at this sage

Me and first place teams are currently private. But come 4:01 we will make our teams public so anybody who has a sky account can track our team and follow the race for 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Rolling with this:

McCarthy
    TAA Boly Maguire
    Salah Foden Merlin(C) Bruno
    Auba DCL Rashford

Subs: Martinez, Saka Lundstram Holgate. Good luck all. Donegal Abú

Me and first place teams are currently private. But come 4:01 we will make our teams public so anybody who has a sky account can track our team and follow the race for 50k.

Thats going to be some afternoon for you! Fingers crossed you can pull it off!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,603 ✭✭✭✭CSF

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Personally won't be doing anything off the back of this but here's another account claiming to have team news

https://twitter.com/VeryReliableFPL/status/1287333525335822336

Think one would be wise to completely ignore this, given the timing of the account.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Come on team news please

titan18 wrote: »
    Come on team news please

Kickoffs are not till 4
    I had assumed it was 3pm

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    Think one would be wise to completely ignore this, given the timing of the account.

I think we should all agree not to post anything unless it’s from a reputable source
    Which is going to be a local journalist more than likely

Advertisement